PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, the word on why Dillinger has been kept off television … is because WWE doesn’t like fans chanting “10.”

“Dillinger is just a guy on the brand that works prelims and they put him at No. 10 [in the Rumble], and it makes for a cute minute for people to chant ’10,’ which [WWE doesn’t] even want people to chant anyway. That’s why they keep him off TV so much: because they don’t want people chanting ’10.’ So the whole thing is completely stupid.”

Read more: http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-rumors-tye-dillinger-10-chants/2/

That's funny.

That's funny.

It's sad. They pulled back hard on bo Dallas when during his tv match with Ambrose a large segment of the audience responded to "let's go Ambrose" with "we bo-lieve."

Squashing of organic heat hasn't dine the product any good. I know you have to maintain creative control, but sometimes they screw things up pretty bad.

PRsUjK7.gif

I completely forgot this dude cried at his post fight presser
<{clintugh}><Huh2>

He made pro wrestling look bad.
You get your check soon as you get to post fight medical. I woulda laid that bitch on the table and said that's more zeroes than you'll ever see, all I had to do was eat a little ground and pound and I can still get on top of my wife tonight!

Who you guys got tomorrow? Rockhard or Gay Jesus? Going with Rockhard because he took a pic with my hot asian wife once.

e2bfd3e3-57c5-44c2-8731-53f9fcf22441_zpsvu22efyb.jpg

Peep my fat cousin in the back tho

Who you guys got tomorrow? Rockhard or Gay Jesus? Going with Rockhard because he took a pic with my hot asian wife once.

e2bfd3e3-57c5-44c2-8731-53f9fcf22441_zpsvu22efyb.jpg

Peep my fat cousin in the back tho
Luke gets a lot of hate but I'll pull for him for this reason alone

Me too champ, me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back