Mascots
1046%2Bp.jpg

Theme

@UltimateVictory Please and thank you

tumblr_ovzlj9bBXJ1snmvb8o2_r1_500.gif

Stickied
Dr22iKQ.gif

-

I haven't watched wwf for a long time so I was disappointed when it wasn't a bra and panties royal rumble.

So balor wins next week to join EC?

You’re gonna have the guy that won the title in it last year not even in the one this year. Trash

soneone get me this Jim Ross gif:

So balor wins next week to join EC?

You’re gonna have the guy that won the title in it last year not even in the one this year. Trash
Bray is a jobber at this point unfortunately. The really took gold and turned it into crap.

Bray is a jobber at this point unfortunately. The really took gold and turned it into crap.

You’re not wrong. He’s one of the most erroneously booked wrestlers in a long time. You wanted another undertaker. Christ, book him like the undertaker. Less dates, less jobs, and make him a big deal.

He’s gone from tv for a few weeks at a time until someone pisses off the authority figures and then boom guess what you’re gonna have to go one on one with the eater of worlds (playa)

and have him be devastating. He’s got the pool of big impact moves to be A monster and would easily be an upper card tweener. Remember when bray and Roman tagged up and that sweet ass spear spot? Or when he got in HHHs face and the roof blew off the joint? Fuck, man. It doesn’t take a rocket doctor

It really is amazing at how bad they are at booking some of these performers.

Was Raw any good?

Remember when Bray went over clean on Cena twice in the span of a few days? Now he's jobbing to Jason Fucking Jordan.

<2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back