PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J1Mk_doMxnlZdNklti5WrpnzXAbbRGwZFqdaCE4hbNI.jpg
<KingstonFrown>

dont do that to me. overall package i will take mickie, and although her thighs are fabulous, it is THE thing that first attracted me to Becky. So i go Becky

PBI, I will do things to you. You may not understand why I do the things I do, but understand that I do them to make you stronger.

PBI, I will do things to you. You may not understand why I do the things I do, but understand that I do them to make you stronger.
I appreciate that sentiment Rex, I really do. and although I personally do not prefer to engage in those types of activities, i fully respect your desire to do so. and if i am being perfectly honest, if not modest, i completely understand your attraction to me. However, i prefer just to focus on becky's thighs

I appreciate that sentiment Rex, I really do. and although I personally do not prefer to engage in those types of activities, i fully respect your desire to do so. and if i am being perfectly honest, if not modest, i completely understand your attraction to me. However, i prefer just to focus on becky's thighs
B6B36dI.gif

well, to be fair it should be a 4 on 4 tag match where we each pick legit friends that we really know. no weapons just fists. the thighs are mine and i have made that clear for a couple years now
I think you would lose that claim in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back