PWd 540 Braun is headlining mania and im havin kfc

Who should be dubbed for another Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season my kid's team lost the championship and two parents started fighting because one of them said the other guy's kid wasn't playing good. <Lmaoo>

He was right though, that boy was being lazy and acting like a turd after he got thrown out at first in the early innings. Didn't try as hard the rest of the game.

You do you think would win a fight. Michael Jackson when he was black or Prince before he got the aids?
And why?

MJ when he was black because his dad used to beat his ass and he'd probably retard rage on Prince.

Then he would try to fuck him.

MJ when he was black because his dad used to beat his ass and he'd probably retard rage on Prince.

His old bros probably beat the shit out of him too. Prince could ball though. Had to get in a few fights on the streets coming up.

His old bros probably beat the shit out of him too. Prince could ball though. Had to get in a few fights on the streets coming up.

Probably would all come down to who could land the first wild slap on the other.

She’s still really cute there. The only time she didn’t look good was in the middle of her NXT run where she got crazy lean and had the Dana Warrior face going

not great

im very drunk right now

And to @casrot and @Count Zero
I really don’t check out or objectify my students. I’ve had many students come to my office hours and confide about things from problems with classes to real personal issues at home. I’ve had several people cry when discussing issues and seeking help. I also have students ask for letters of rec, internship opportunities, and help me with outreach (I do a lot of volunteering with stem outreach activities).

It would be a disgrace if I were to objectify my students. They put their trust in me and I don’t take that for granted... even for a second so little lakersfan can have some fun.

working in academia, you'd be surprised how frequently this type of behavior DOES NOT happen.

trying to buy a hosusse sucks

Everyone can fornicate and go forth.

Big Nasty Mike would Lomachenko Prince’s ass. The footwork and evasiveness would be unreal and he’d be “hee-hee!” and “shhamon”’n the whole time to extra demoralize him

Last season my kid's team lost the championship and two parents started fighting because one of them said the other guy's kid wasn't playing good. <Lmaoo>

He was right though, that boy was being lazy and acting like a turd after he got thrown out at first in the early innings. Didn't try as hard the rest of the game.

He got picked off at first? Yeah that’s some bush league bullshit right there maggle

dd8.gif

Who do you think would win a fight. Michael Jackson when he was black or Prince before he got the aids?
And why?

Papa Joe ain't raise his boys to be no bums... but he didn't raise Michael as a boy, really. Meanwhile, Prince was a supremely "Type A" motherfucker. He'd try to impose his will... but may have folded when bitchslapped.

NJY4Gtm.jpg

working in academia, you'd be surprised how frequently this type of behavior DOES NOT happen.
What do u mean? Not objectifying students ?

Grad students are idiots and all they do is talk shit about undergrads and I’ve seen grad students toe that line of flirting and inviting undergrads to parties ect. I haven’t heard or seen anything inappropriate (sexually) from any actual profs // people that continue on academia after their PhD. But I have seen profs belittle and say extremely rude things to undergrads. And stuff like straight out lying

I'm still traumatized by the 'mascots' and the hobo bands.

There's a happy medium between being American Psycho and a hobo, hopefully I'm living it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back