Lady who we jerk off to this time:

maria-kanellis-sexy-dance.gif

ActiveDifficultDipper.gif

Theme: Who gives a shit

@D.R.H. Do your thing, fool.

1st

Fuck the universe.

And especially Ruby Riot.

Nakamura should keep up the English lessons.

I agree. Not everyone can learn multiple languages. Infact, there is a direct correlation between the ability to speak multiple languages fluently, and intelligence. He's trying.

His English is fine (I'd put money on him over a lot of native born in a written proficiency test). He just has a thick accent. At his age that's not going to get much better.

Also the over-scripting of the promos hurts him bad. Watch any of his sit-down interviews, like from NXT.

Well she used to be young and cute, and the bosses daughter - meaning she didn't really *have* to do anything she did, and it made it hotter. Now she's older and bitchier, and has actual power. That's more scary than sexy, IMO. Unless you're fucking her like HHH.

But no, she could never wrestle :p

His English is fine (I'd put money on him over a lot of native born in a written proficiency test). He just has a thick accent. At his age that's not going to get much better.

Also the over-scripting of the promos hurts him bad. Watch any of his sit-down interviews, like from NXT.
It's not only his accent. The fact that he really has been kicked and punched in the face for years, he's going to have a slur/lisp/etc. It adds to his character IMO

Rousey beats Flair, .
Really? I'd have thought she's the shoe in for the rub maybe not this year but when it happens. I would be more surprised if she beat Charlotte than asuka.
I don't think Steph can wrestle anymore because her tits keep trying to run away from her.
If she wants to nothing will stop her. Her last outfit was fairly restrictive right?

It's not only his accent. The fact that he really has been kicked and punched in the face for years, he's going to have a slur/lisp/etc. It adds to his character IMO

Hrm, didn't think of that. He did compete in legit mma for a while, too - not to mention all the matches with/against Sakuraba ... dude was not the safest worker:

saku-ko-knee.gif

I know im the first one to say this but roode sucks as a face

Sorry guys, gotta watch what Trump is saying. Taking over my rassling

Wow don't think I can recall seeing that counter to a sunset flip before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back