PWD 538: Welcome to the Nakamura Era

What Would You Rather Take

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't find a way to reverse my point, so I win.

And for gods sake who the fuck is making the next thread.
I guess Kane really did return from Hell to get revenge on his brother for the fire and all...

gross ass feet!

C-J--Perry-Feet-2597027.jpg

You couldn't find a way to reverse my point, so I win.

And for gods sake who the fuck is making the next thread.
No point in making a thread since that useless fucker drh wont sticky it for a week

I guess Kane really did return from Hell to get revenge on his brother for the fire and all...
Yeah, because that's the same as staying away from a company for 10-15 years, the one you loved to death, the one that could actually use you and make money off of you the whole time, only due to "keeping storyline"

Think about it for a second, and that shit falls apart.

Did you see Cole was originally supposed to answer Roode's US Open Challenge at the Rumble ?
No I didn't. That would have been fucking awesome.

I will say that seeing him in the Rumble, and selling the injuries from the night before was one of the better moments for me.

Baron cirbin sucks.

I know I misspelled his name. He's not worth fixing it.

Yeah, because that's the same as staying away from a company for 10-15 years, the one you loved to death, the one that could actually use you and make money off of you the whole time, only due to "keeping storyline"

Think about it for a second, and that shit falls apart.
How do you know he wasn't getting paid the whole time?

How do you know he wasn't getting paid the whole time?
How do you know he was? The burden of proof is on you, since you're the one with the CT.

You tellin' me they couldn't make one Bret Hart WWE shirt since 2000? Hahahahaha!

I love your passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back