PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maffew from Botchamania is now working for Cultaholic. He must be hard up for cash.

Sasha Banks said in an interview "I know I'm the best women's wrestler ever". I genuinely hope she's kayfabing.

Oh you know she really thinks that.

I have no idea how she would, she's not even the best on the current roster. Kayfabe or legitimate. In Kayfabe, Charlotte's had more reigns than she has, and beat her more often than not. In terms of skill, I'd say Becky, Charlotte and Asuka are better, and that's not including the NXT girls like Kairi Sane, Ember Moon and Nikki Cross. Hell, even in the eyes of management, she's been surpassed by Alexa Bliss.

That's just now, but all time? It's delusional.

You know something, now that Braun's pretty much the top babyface in WWE right now, I think they need to hold off on him become champion for a while, because they could build up an element of sympathy for the character. In non-title matches, he's a destoyer, kills everyone in his path, but when it comes to titles, there's some shenanigans that keep him from getting it, like he gets low blowed and they run away, or he gets DQ'd for bullshit reasons, or it's a multi-man match and he's dealing with 2, 3, 4, maybe even 5-on-1 scenarios.

If they keep that up, the pop he'd get when he finally gets it would be huge.

Holy shit I just envisioned the greatest scenario ever.

Last few guys are in the ring. Big names like Shinsuke, Cena, Kane (he's always in there late), Braun.

Roman fucking Reigns. Reigns clears the ring.

Daniel fucking Bryan. Biggest pop in WWE history. DBry eliminates Reigns.

CM fucking Punk.

New biggest pop in WWE history
Anyway

I have no idea how she would, she's not even the best on the current roster. Kayfabe or legitimate. In Kayfabe, Charlotte's had more reigns than she has, and beat her more often than not. In terms of skill, I'd say Becky, Charlotte and Asuka are better, and that's not including the NXT girls like Kairi Sane, Ember Moon and Nikki Cross. Hell, even in the eyes of management, she's been surpassed by Alexa Bliss.

Bayley, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Paige, Bull Makano etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Bayley, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Paige, Bull Makano etc etc etc.

I wouldn't put Peyton and Billie on that level just yet, and I fucking LOVE the Iconic Duo, in terms of character, they're one of the most entertaining acts in NXT, with a little more polish, they're gonna be great, especially when you consider that they're two REALLY hot women, who seem to love making a fool out of themselves, that goes a long way.

I was listening to an episode of The Art of Wrestling from a couple of weeks ago, it had Bobby Lashley, Sam Roberts and Ryback on it. It got really awkward during the Lashley part, when he asked Colt who he'd fight in an MMA fight, Colt listed a couple of joke answers, and then Lashley said "... and CM Punk?" and Colt said "I've done way too much fighting with that guy".

Then Ryback comes on, they talk briefly about the infamous podcast, and Colt basically said "Yeah, that's all on him, I just wanted him to talk about why he left WWE, not turn it into what it turned into".

So, it just sounds like there might be more to their falling out than just Colt going to a WWE show in Chicago.

So finally watched the mixed tag team match.
Couple thoughts. Finn and Sasha should call their team, Team Short ass Shorts.
I like Beth Phoenix as a human being but she is a terrible announcer. Should have let Rene Young do it, or bring in Lita.
The last thing the matches are disjointed. Finn has Big Nak hurt, and then tags in Sasha which means now Nattie is in, and Nak being hurt no longer matters.
They did a couple things with the Sasha breaking up a tag, Nak catching her diving, and Team Short ass Shorts had a tag team move.
I give the first match a C+.

I haven’t watched it but regarding the commentary, Edge talked about it on their podcast this week. Now granted he’s obviously going to be biased. But he talked about how this was her first time doing commentary and talked about how difficult the job actually is and how it’s easy to do when you are an active talent because you are typically putting yourself over then and now you have to put others over and then talked about her screwed up travel schedule that had her running on a few hrs of sleep because of weather delays in North Carolina and Texas. So I’m sure she’ll get better with time.

is this real?

tumblr_p2t4vmTaO71wdqr4bo1_1280.jpg

Ask Dave, probably has it on the wall or somewhere on the floor.
WRESTLING1-master1050.jpg

Didn't Nia gain a lot of her weight after her car accident she had with Rock's Mom?

Maybe if she ate the car.

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Lmaoo>
Different wrestlers should have different car giveaway Like Braun give away a large truck. Daniel Brian gave away a Prius. Matt hardy gives away an imaginary car lolzz. Imagine u think u won a car from matt and broken matt shows up to ur house explaining this imagine car​

Car Made by Matt.

Not to mention, my all time favorite Jackie Gayda who also happens to be the sexiest ever

Sasha Banks said in an interview "I know I'm the best women's wrestler ever". I genuinely hope she's kayfabing.

Sasha absolutely sucks.

Okay, one final update on that whole Adam Blampied farce. The girl, who said "I need to walk away from social media", returned 8 hours later, fishing for more attention, even saying "I can't stop crying and I don't know how"

This might be me being the cynic, and a gigantic piece of shit, but I'm starting to think that she's milking this a little bit.

Okay, one final update on that whole Adam Blampied farce. The girl, who said "I need to walk away from social media", returned 8 hours later, fishing for more attention, even saying "I can't stop crying and I don't know how"

This might be me being the cynic, and a gigantic piece of shit, but I'm starting to think that she's milking this a little bit.

Only a little?

<LikeReally5>

She needs a weekend at Sean Connery's house for an attitude adjustment.

Who has been the better callup from NXT Charlotte or Alexa? As good as Charlotte is in the ring I feel Alexa is more of the total package.

Only a little?

<LikeReally5>

She needs a weekend at Sean Connery's house for an attitude adjustment.

I don't think Sean Connery has the core strength to pull off an AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back