Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ol Danny devito smiley.

Actually I have no idea I’d they are going head to head lolzz
I think they’re going the Eazy E route and starting an hour earlier

eric-bischoff-old-wcw.jpg

I think they’re going the Eazy E route and starting an hour earlier

eric-bischoff-old-wcw.jpg
I’m going to DVR them both while I’m at a concert doing my best drank mir. Then come home and binge that shit like going ass to mouth on Dana Brooke

I just kept talking to him about how great wrestlemania 12 was Lolz. He asked me what I was hoping to see at the event and I was like fuck all these guys wrestlemania 12 was so good. I then proceeded to talk about the brilliance of his son and piper Macy’s and HBK Berg harry iron man.

Jesus Christ dude, you were doing so well too.

lmao

I’m going to DVR them both while I’m at a concert doing my best drank mir. Then come home and binge that shit like going ass to mouth on Dana Brooke

Who you seeing? Bon Jovi?

Who you seeing? Bon Jovi?
Charly Bliss. They are a lot like letters to Cleo but more on the pixies side of the spectrum. Gonna go full on lakersfan and dance it up at the Fonda theater.

Look at Regis getting in his hotdogging and his grandstanding barley selling the sharpshooter. I woulda cranked it on him at that point

I just kept talking to him about how great wrestlemania 12 was Lolz. He asked me what I was hoping to see at the event and I was like fuck all these guys wrestlemania 12 was so good. I then proceeded to talk about the brilliance of his son and piper match and HBK Bret Hart iron man.
Ftfy
@Dusty Rhodes

The girl who started the whole Adam Blampied thing has released a statement, like some kind of press release, and it basically boils down to "Adam Blampied is not allowed on the internet until I give him permission."

It's honestly some of the most entitled shit I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back