PWD 532: Aziz Ansari sticking his finger down your throat edition

Better powerbomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then we trip off the shirt and put whip cream on it and maken @RollSonnenRoll eat it while we pee on his face lmao

Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time we try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate...so much about the things that you choose to be.

@The Higher Power WOW!! This looks like a must watch
Love how he opens up the trailer by burying the fuck outta Meltzer and then it just keeps getting better
Wish I was allowed to post this in the 6:05 Facebook group, they would cry their angry Cornette worshipping eyes out at this

So Bolin told him that Corny allegedly threatened to send a hitman to his house?

Happy Birthday to the greatest undefeated women wrestler of all time

26734517_10213789700871166_4012889878539068762_n.jpg

@Pliny Pete I thought they got rid of the Green Monster as soon as Sheiky dropped it to Hogan but here he is weeks later.

Also, did you know about the NWA Mid-Atlantic Brass Knuckles Championship?

So Bolin told him that Corny allegedly threatened to send a hitman to his house?
Kenny has admitted that hes the one that told Russo to get the restraining order which is one of the reasons that the 605ers turned against Kenny and he left the AV Network and joined Russos team
Thats why Corny hated him and cut Catbox out of his will but when Kennys mom died the other day Corny reached out to him and theyre on speaking terms again
For now...
This is better than anything WWE has booked in years

@Pliny Pete I thought they got rid of the Green Monster as soon as Sheiky dropped it to Hogan but here he is weeks later.

Also, did you know about the NWA Mid-Atlantic Brass Knuckles Championship?

I've seen pictures of Hogan wearing it to the ring so I knew they used it for at least a little while afterwards

Yea I knew the Brass Knucks existed but I dont know much about it

Last edited:
People that take the elevator to go up one story disturb me.

Does anyone care about Roman roiding story?

Personally, I think he needs more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back