PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, mark down in the logs that you bested me with the reply to dat kid Mike Angelo.
giphy.gif

My view currently trying to get that number one spot in battle royal
IMG_20180113_152112.jpg

Home guacolle I can’t bekueve how many of u use ur computer and tvs to type on shedogn

@lakersfan45 remember when it was Vader Time for Corey?

1515830866502.png

Was it a work or shoot?

Lenny-Listening-The-Simpsons.gif
Of course I do.
Poor Frankie. He was always confused about his sexuality and framing Vader is his father.olzz

I’m jus f minkus forever ! I wanted to bake my son minkus but my wife vetoed it

I would of been all <{smellit?}>
Man it wasn’t the right opportunity for that. I was with my wife and the rest of the audience were pre teen girls. Most the cast are teen girls.

Once I was there I realized it was going to be like anal sexing ur sister.

Man it wasn’t the right opportunity for that. I was with my wife and the rest of the audience were pre teen girls. Most the cast are teen girls.

Once I was there I realized it was going to be like anal sexing ur sister.

God damn it, man! You need to man the hell up! You aren't doing anything illegal!

I am jealous of every dog own ITT. I've never had a dog in my life, my mom is really allergic. I'd like to foster first though, bc I am sure hte gods have cursed me with the allergic reaction to dogs as well.

I am jealous of every dog own ITT. I've never had a dog in my life, my mom is really allergic. I'd like to foster first though, bc I am sure hte gods have cursed me with the allergic reaction to dogs as well.

The puppy stage is really cool.

IMG_05971_zps5fucfjxf.jpg

That’s beautiful man.

I’ll tell you the story of how my pug helped me through some shit.

My pug (prob like most) is lazy as hell. He used to hate going on walks. I would have to drag his body out the house

Well in about toward the end of my third year of grad school I was becoming depressed and wanted to quit. Half my lab had quit because my boss is a psychopathic liar that was pulling some crazy sociopathic shit on us. Even one guy 6 years in quit.

So I drag my dogs ass outside to walk and of course he doesn’t want to. So I just collapse next to him in a depression. I was seriously contemplating quitting and wondering how I would tell my gf and family and how I just wasted three years of 70 hour work weeks for nothing. My lakerspug notices how sad I was and so he got up and started walking and pulling me. I’m like hey this is new so I just followed his lead. The mother fucker kept walking for three plus hours until he couldn’t anymore and I had to carry him back. I felt so much better after that walk it was just what I needed and he knew it.

Every Saturday since then we chill outdoors outside for hours and take a nice walk.

View attachment 324355
That’s us. Chilling last Saturday.

Most coherent lakersfan post ever.
Dogs are amazing, glad you're in a better spot now.

My wife wants a French bulldog, but them thangs are like a $1,000 a pop. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back