PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely needs Chef's pleasure bag.
tumblr_naff0049Z01s6l9jdo1_r2_400.gif

Hey man...if you're into platypus...and you're Rex so I'm sure you are...more power to you. For those of us who prefer human faces...well she's a brown bagger.

Hey man...if you're into platypus...and you're Rex so I'm sure you are...more power to you. For those of us who prefer human faces...well she's a brown bagger.
<codychoke>

Interesting poll but easily perfect for me. I don’t think Owen cared enough/ put in his best effort. He seemed to actually enjoy a midcard roll and while he always had the potential for a great match and stepped up from time to time he wasn’t consistent and enjoyed just being a silly goof

Btw @RollSonnenRoll dont forget Owens great match with bulldog and kid

Owen was damned good, but Hennig was Perfect.

Dana Brooke's big bolt-ons are one issue, but she's had WAY too much done to her face. How anyone can look at a Botoxed and dermal-filled face and think it looks great is beyond me.

Owen was damned good, but Hennig was Perfect.

Dana Brooke's big bolt-ons are one issue, but she's had WAY too much done to her face. How anyone can look at a Botoxed and dermal-filled face and think it looks great is beyond me.

rdFqslC.gif

I've come to the conclusion that I don't even care if Jojo had ass shots, that body is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back