PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SJW Feminst Sister’s ex was from Trinidad and was about black as night. If you called him “black” though, he lost his mind. “I’m an islander damn it! Don’t ever call me one of them!”, truly one of the most racist people I’ve ever been around. We had to leave the mall one time cause there were too many black people there for his liking <Lmaoo>

Yeah that's fucked up. To a degree some white skinned Mexicans do the same. lol

SJW Feminst Sister’s ex was from Trinidad and was about black as night. If you called him “black” though, he lost his mind. “I’m an islander damn it! Don’t ever call me one of them!”, truly one of the most racist people I’ve ever been around. We had to leave the mall one time cause there were too many black people there for his liking <Lmaoo>
<{MingNope}>

I actually don't think filipinos are really asian when my wife's maiden name was spanish. <Lmaoo>

I needed your help to close the deal on my TST Filipina bridesmaid back in October that I couldn’t pull
<DCrying>

Couldn't help you there buddy...

Never had much luck with Filipina women

Mostly because I'm not white, and that seems to be what they all go for

I'm more attracted to thicker and heavier women, anyway...

AND THE KID WINS AGAIN?

GrandPeriodicHare-max-1mb.gif

One spot I really wish The Blugeon Brother's would do is when they've beaten someone, they drop one of their opponents to their knees, and they use their Warhammers and basically Con-Chair-To them in the chest/back.

One spot I really wish The Blugeon Brother's would do is when they've beaten someone, they drop one of their opponents to their knees, and they use their Warhammers and basically Con-Chair-To them in the chest/back.

Then you are going to blame them for injuring someone, Smigg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back