PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
um no. that wasn't the 'burn'

she's talking about enzo

Shut up Smigg...you don't get it because you don't speak American.

Existing.
What phase are you at ? What part is giving u a headache ?
Make sure to do your due dillegence and don’t count on the inspector to catch everything. And thoroughly check everything afterwards.

Hard Times on me lately guys, trying to buy a house is difficult.
It was a nerve racking couple of months. The bank never officially told me my loan was approved, I walked into closing not even sure if I had a mortgage lol

It was a nerve racking couple of months. The bank never officially told me my loan was approved, I walked into closing not even sure if I had a mortgage lol

When the wife & I were buying...they had us wire transfer our down payment...the mortgage agent gave us the wrong account number and the money disappeared...then had the audacity to tell us to just wire it again and we'd get the missing money sorted out sooner or later...he couldn't understand why I was so upset about it.

<{hughesimpress}>

When the wife & I were buying...they had us wire transfer our down payment...the mortgage agent gave us the wrong account number and the money disappeared...then had the audacity to tell us to just wire it again and we'd get the missing money sorted out sooner or later...he couldn't understand why I was so upset about it.

<{hughesimpress}>
<{danayeah}>

so according to cody rhodes & the bucks twitter, looks like their own show is happening September 1st 2018

Admirable but Cornette said it right, the only way an indy show is selling 10,000 tickets in 2018 is to give Punk a blank check and put it in Chicago
<32>

yeah, i probably agree tbh lol

how much are indy shows selling out right now? like a recent one with actual names

<32>

yeah, i probably agree tbh lol

how much are indy shows selling out right now? like a recent one with actual names
2-3,000 for big ones. ECW’s biggest show ever was 6,000. Even at their peak, a lot of WCW PPV’s were doing 6500-8500 seat venues. 10,000 people is a lot of fucking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back