PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
AkJJFxF.gif

Not going to lie, I was hoping for a Cam tantrum after he got sacked to end the game.

<OKC16>

Not going to lie, I was hoping for a Cam tantrum after he got sacked to end the game.

<OKC16>
He better be careful or Big Shannon is gonna call him a house you know what again :eek:

@lakersfan45 The Cardigans are cool, dawg. I've only listened to Emmerdale so far because I forgot which album you told me to start with last night. <Lmaoo>

Because he's a whiney little bitch.

He's a hot head. Let him bang.

This thread is YOUR fault for being a lazy lout. You didn't care about our feelings.

I started watching Jaws last night at 1 am and didn't go to bed until 4 am so I slept in! CUT ME SOME DAMN SLACK! YOU COULD OF MADE THE NEW THREAD, BUT YOU WERE LAZY!

I started watching Jaws last night at 1 am and didn't go to bed until 4 am so I slept in! CUT ME SOME DAMN SLACK! YOU COULD OF MADE THE NEW THREAD, BUT YOU WERE LAZY!
It was your job Rex! Yours!

Oh shit a gutter Chris thread Been awhile since we have had one.

@lakersfan45 The Cardigans are cool, dawg. I've only listened to Emmerdale so far because I forgot which album you told me to start with last night. <Lmaoo>
Lol. Elmer dale
Is basically the same as life (same songs) Yeah they are tight. One day when ur in SoCal we will listen to da cardigans and brittny spears while enjoying Roman greens and talking shit about @shadow_priest_x

Lol. Elmer dale
Is basically the same as life (same songs) Yeah they are tight. One day when ur in SoCal we will listen to da cardigans and brittny spears while enjoying Roman greens and talking shit about @shadow_priest_x

Damn it man I dont know the intricacies of the cardigans!

I don't know why but this image screams, "Florida is awesome!" to me.

THE F***!

I don't know why but I just imagined a bear trying to fuck a squirrel. Strange.

also

30-woman Royal Rumble match for a women's championship match at WrestleMania 34

is there even 30 divas?
or can we get some males in there

enzo
rey mysterio

No. There are zero Divas; only Superstars of either gender. I don't know why this was done.

Kids are easy to pop with dad jokes. I said to my kids that one of the football players mouth piece hanging from his helmet looked like an airhead.

<Lmaoo>

I don't know why my wife stopped me from asking my kids if they knew the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean tonight at dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back