PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 2 little storms this week one that made driving bad and one that wasnt much to worry about but its cold as shit and the old snow didnt melt so its cold and shitty like that golden eye level out there

Does it snow more in chicago ?
We got about the same. It was the wet shitty kind on Friday night that sucks to drive on. But now it’s cold and peaceful out. I love this weather

I love this weather

Whats wrong with you dude its like 9 degrees and snow everywhere that shit sucks

I find hot and rainy to be ideal and my fave weather is when its like 90 with a good breeze and battleship gray overhead but not raining yet

Big Cass and Cumella have broken up. @Urijah Bieber go shoot your shot boi

KME-mDjIgbrQLr9EzgCr4OHQBoRcYZ6hgW7Zi-_SXY8.jpg

Whats wrong with you dude its like 9 degrees and snow everywhere that shit sucks

I find hot and rainy to be ideal and my fave weather is when its like 90 with a good breeze and battleship gray overhead but not raining yet
With the windchill it’s -10. This is the only weather I can run in, I dunno. Since I was a kid it’s always been so peaceful to me. That’s why I want to move further north when I retire. I’m going to live in the mountains deep in Vermont.
<Ned01>

Last edited:

We have single digits in stl but not much snow. Mostly in the shade

Big Swole Dave's best WWE in ring guys -

1.AJ Styles

2.Johnny Gargano

3.Rodrick Strong

With the windchill it’s -10. This is the only weather I can run in, I dunno. Since I was a kid it’s always been so peaceful to me. That’s why I want to move further north when I retire. I’m going to live in the mountains deep in Vermont.
<Ned01>
The older I get the more I like the cold.

@SocraticMethod Giants looking a little decent today. I actually will call it now, they will win at least 10 next season.

Didn’t realize we had 21 people go out for the season with injuries. Can only get better from this abortion of a season

I didn't even bother with it today.

I now like to image Asuka shushing me and saying I’m not ready for her is exactly what she’d do to me before she rocked my world

Didn’t they buy a house together
<6>

Reckless Rollins strikes again!
6ab61347ac1d560a793ab2b0a271153798e313ed_hq.gif

Yup, in August. I don't understand why people buy houses with girlfriends.

Also people are saying she was flirting with Heavy Metal Jesus on IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back