PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to bring up what bullshit that ending was?

Nia jax walks out to beat up cansolution for no reason. Mickie james and bayley sprint to the ring (after leaving Sasha to get beat down?) To join in the melee... to save the friend they just bailed on? Or something?

Or what about Alexa bliss, the womens champion, sprinting down the ring like a complete jobber to join the brawl

And then suddenly all the women are best friends because Stephanie cuts a terrible promo to tell us about a womens royal rumble?

That might seriously be the worst ending to any raw I have ever seen

I didn't catch Raw so did I miss any good Booker T lines?

The best commentary of the night was Cole trying to trick Enzo and Enzo owning his arse. Booker was quiet for himself or though he did try and compare Harlem Heat to the Revival.

Just watched the video where SCSA pours cement into Vince's corvette. This reaction is probably good for a lot of @lakersfan45 posts:

bf9KwV7.png

MAH GAWD THATS SEMEN-T <27>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You better watch your ass, Sid.

Where the fuck have you been. Ive been driving this thread for 3 hours, and you come at me like that. Sit youre arse down. Theres no other emoticon for what do you mean than that so .............

Where the fuck have you been. Ive been driving this thread for 3 hours, and you come at me like that. Sit youre arse down. Theres no other emoticon for what do you mean than that so .............
Don’t tell me to sit my ARSE down!

i havent paid attention the past couple weeks. is "woken" matt hardy because they couldnt get permission to use "broken" matt hardy?

also, why did matt hardy pay all that money to get those perfect upper teeth, but never did anything to his bottom teeth? two completely different shades of white

i havent paid attention the past couple weeks. is "woken" matt hardy because they couldnt get permission to use "broken" matt hardy?

also, why did matt hardy pay all that money to get those perfect upper teeth, but never did anything to his bottom teeth? two completely different shades of white

I like this version. Hes refined it a bit so its not completely out of left field. And his word play is some fucking hilarious stuff. As for his teeth....Coffee stains all, even your soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back