PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTR is a fair and just T Rex. I’d say he won’t hate you until he is 16 and you dont let him take the car out to bang his GF then he still would just be mildly annoyed with you.

#LTRBless
I was supposed to drive all my friends to spring break when I was 16 but I came home an hour past curfew after being out with my girlfriend(bork1}) the night before and Papa RSR took my car away and canceled my spring break.

He came to me the next morning and said you’re not driving but go to spring break with your friends. I like to think it was the father-son version of “I let you bang bro”.

Im going to see Santa and ask for a new knee for Lawler.

who won the first 3 rounds? i only caught the last 2

Report: Vince McMahon files trademarks for UFL, United Football League

k1BGd2v.gif

You don't get your license until you're 17 here, LTR! Forgive me, goddammit!
I got it 16 and didn’t follow the rule where u can’t drive minors.
I don’t know what I’m gonna do with little lakersfan45

I got it 16 and didn’t follow the rule where u can’t drive minors.
I don’t know what I’m gonna do with little lakersfan45
On second thought lakersfan45 was a bad 16 yr old driver

Don’t talk shit about three six

Wasnt talking shit about 3-6 dawg, but I was laughing about the way they had them announced.

EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I BEEN POPPIN MA COLLAR

I member when i was 16. Me and batjester tcb in fuckin nam.

wwe letting crews work a indy trony next year

Were you born 5 weeks early? I imagine he would have been a big'un had he gone to full term, considering he was almost 6 pounds that early.

Nah I was normal to my knowledge. Just weighing in on baby weights. My friend had a son who weighed a half ounce more than me

Fucking medium sized mayne’d me again

Nah I was normal to my knowledge. Just weighing in on baby weights. My friend had a son who weighed a half ounce more than me

Fucking medium sized mayne’d me again
My old man was like 15lbs and had two jobs before he was 3.

I killed my first wooly mammoth by the time I was 5 you bunch of entitled youngsters!

Grading resumes suck. Got over 45 applicants to hire 5 supervisors before the 22nd. DOD was exempt from the Govt hiring freeze a few months back but HR wasn’t. Backlog is a bitch right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back