PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTR is really stressed out over the possibility that KO could get fired. He keeps randomly asking me questions about getting fired. "If you get fired, can you ever come back?" "If he gets fired, is it forever?" "If he gets fired can he go to NXT?"
Tyrant Shane is destroying little children’s Christmases. #StopShane

#KOforRumbleWinner

giphy.gif

#KOforRumbleWinner

giphy.gif

"Kevin Owens! Kevin Owens! Kevin Owens! Kevin Owens has won the Royal Rumble! Kevin Owens is going to turn WrestleMania into KOMania!"

The fact that they're giving us Brock/Roman again instead of Brock beating the hell out of KO for 30-something minutes with KO refusing to quit makes me want to go out in my back yard and punch a baby deer right in the fucking face.

"Kevin Owens never gave up! He never stopped fighting! His will never broke, but I fear his body did!"

“Oh my god that’s suplex number 28. Stay down Kevin.”
“For god’s sakes Paul make Lesnar stop this!”
“He’s using the ropes to try and stand, Brock can’t believe it!”
“It’s his moment 15 years in the making, Kevin Owens isn’t ready to quit yet!”

"Kevin Owens is a bloody mess. He needs medical attention. He could have internal injuries after the beating he took here tonight. ... Oh, God, Brock Lesnar is getting back in the ring. That's enough, Brock! That's enough, dammit! You won the match, by God! That man has a family! **Lesnar walks over to KO, who is struggling to stand, and pats him on the back** Well, I'll be damned. Kevin Owens isn't leaving with the Universal Championship, but he's leaving with the respect ... of the Beast!"

“Corey is that- it can’t be- a Kevin Owens chant! 80,000 people are on their feet for the prizefighter!”

I'm wrecking fools online in 2K18 with a Kokeshi headbutt as my finisher

damn, I can't find a gif of a standing/running Kokeshi

I've gone full hate on DC. I hope Voltron Whatevervich beats the fat off his ass.

Who is watching combat sports tonight?

I am, but I have to leave at 7 to take the kids to see Santa down the road. A bunch of houses set up a pretty good light show and they pay for a Santa every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back