PWD 513: Botchfish's arms are stronger than his legs

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braun and Asuka should be paired up together...the whole thing can revolve around them not understanding each other every well when they talk, but share a love based on massive amounts of destruction...like a multicultural version of Carnage and Shriek from the 90's.

No issues with Brock winning for me this time. AJ looked great, and Brock did more than just a couple suplexes. Best match of the night

My issue with Brock is like DRH said . it seems obvious that brock beats everyone to lose to roman in the most tone def move wwe has pulled since dbry not winning that rumble and that just isnt a story i am feeling and just feels like another forced try . and it isnt romans fault either hes got the talent and look but for some reason brass cant see his character doesnt fit.

My issue with Brock is like DRH said . it seems obvious that brock beats everyone to lose to roman in the most tone def move wwe has pulled since dbry not winning that rumble and that just isnt a story i am feeling and just feels like another forced try . and it isnt romans fault either hes got the talent and look but for some reason brass cant see his character doesnt fit.
Oh I know. The end result is terrible, but if he can put on matches like that, I do not mind too much.

And yeah, I am not going into the Roman stuff again. We have all beaten that horse to death a few times.

Get in this Post Show Podcast!

What? Why? How? What's a podcast? Do I call in like a telethon?

grampa-simpson-on-phone-iron.jpg

And yeah, I am not going into the Roman stuff again. We have all beaten that horse to death a few times.

Lol yea I say it every ppv and am trying to not repeat myself. Braun roman is where the money is ..... I couldnt help it :)

I agree. And the Finn Nak stuff was also good.

The rest of the match sucked a bag of Bubba dicks.
I was just happy the fans popped for the nak vs balor nak vs HHH and HHH vs roode

Lol yea I say it every ppv and am trying to not repeat myself. Braun roman is where the money is ..... I couldnt help it :)
Braun/Brock was the big money, til they botched it.

Braun/Brock was the big money, til they botched it.

That too but Im thinking in terms of long term rivalry that you an build around for a few years like the 90s with twists and turns and maybe get a real hot thing going instead of just part timers and the mania boom

God i havent watched regularly since that match i was legit rustled

Drives me nuts that there is a roster built for great things being hampered by lazy kindergarten level writing and major shortsightedness also combined with vinces weird thing where it really does seem like he wants to spite his fans and like hes trying to win at something

Im convinced that any of us besides bubba could book a better show

That too but Im thinking in terms of long term rivalry that you an build around for a few years like the 90s with twists and turns and maybe get a real hot thing going instead of just part timers and the mania boom

God i havent watched regularly since that match i was legit rustled

Drives me nuts that there is a roster built for great things being hampered by lazy kindergarten level writing and major shortsightedness also combined with vinces weird thing where it really does seem like he wants to spite his fans and like hes trying to win at something

Im convinced that any of us besides bubba could book a better show

Even Lakersfan? <Eek2.0>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back