PWD 513: Botchfish's arms are stronger than his legs

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what all the NXT takeover shows this year or most have had some form of blood in it. I really enjoy that I think more Matches should have blood in it

Wolf still leaking even after the match must be in hella pain glad he was able to finish the match
DO9xoijX4AAqPw7.jpg

I think I like that O'Reilly guy. Looks like he has bodies in his basement.

LEtd FuCkING DO THIs NOW!!!!

I drink 7 up every nite. Diet 7 up. @Edwin make some noise

So overall guys did you enjoy nxt war games card. I sure did I enjoyed every match on the card tho my favorite moment is Almas winning I didn't think that would happen and black vs dream match was fucking great

Last edited:
I think the ending could have been better but overall that was awesome. The suplex off the top of the cage was a hold your breath moment. Lots of good moments in the match and everyone got a chance to shine. Marked out for the Total Elimination spot. Adam Cole has all the tools to make it big, he has the charisma that O'Reilly and Fish are lacking, IMO. AOP should be on the main roster, they could do some great things in the tag division.

Every single match tonight was great. There wasn't a single dud on the card and everything was built up well and nobody came out looking weak tonight. Another excellent TakeOver in the books for NXT.

Bobby fish sounds like the gay cumdumpster in a alabama prison

So overall guys did you enjoy nxt war games card. I sure did I enjoyed every match on the card tho my favorite moment is Almas winning I didn't think that would happen and black vs dream match was fucking great
I enjoyed the card. 1st match wasn't anything special, but the rest of the card delivered.

I am ready !!!!<{JustBleed}>when does nxt start ?

I enjoyed the whole card. I forgot the first match even happened, but it wasn't bad. Black/Dream was great. The women's match was great. The title match was good with a surprise (to me at least) ending. War Games was really fun. FInish was just kind of dumb in that Eric Young put the chair in front of his own face like an idiot. After Cole kicked out of a Super Duperplex, that was kind of fucky. But great match nonetheless. Killian Dain is fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back