PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you even squatting and deadlifting yet? And you better not embarrass me and lie in front everyone here.
I probably haven't worked my arms or legs since September and I was doing that stuff back then, now I just bench once a week and just watch my strength decrease

prime Botch

stickman.jpg

I GOT TWO DEGREES TO GET BOIIIII, NO CLASSES NEXT SEMESTER, ONE MONTH TIL FREEDOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Don't you raise you voice at me, motherfucker, I brought you into this world and I will take you out.

You've been making excuses as long as you've been posting here.

With all due respect.

No, don't respect him. I'm tired of dat boi REFUSING to do proper strength movements and his fluctuating weight. He's eating like he is doing sheiko without doing sheiko!

I probably haven't worked my arms or legs since September and I was doing that stuff back then, now I just bench once a week and just watch my strength decrease
<KingstonFrown>

We criticize because we care about you, Fish. Think of it this way - you will never be as young as you are today. You will never have as much time in front of you as you do right now. Starting tomorrow, you have one less day on this god-forsaken rock to get at it and get to it. One less day and then one less day and then one less day until it's all just "what ifs" and "shoulda beens." I'll be 38 next month, I'm a single dad and a goddamn litigation attorney and I had my body ripped open and guts ripped out just over a year ago, and my ass is on the mats training 3 or 4 times per week wishing I had been doing what I want to do when I was your age. If you want to get jacked you need to do the work and the only thing stopping you from doing the work is you. Period. The end. If you don't want to get jacked, that's fine too, just shut up about it.

Also, I should clarify that I don't actually care about you.

We criticize because we care about you, Fish. Think of it this way - you will never be as young as you are today. You will never have as much time in front of you as you do right now. Starting tomorrow, you have one less day on this god-forsaken rock to get at it and get to it. One less day and then one less day and then one less day until it's all just "what ifs" and "shoulda beens." I'll be 38 next month, I'm a single dad and a goddamn litigation attorney and I had my body ripped open and guts ripped out just over a year ago, and my ass is on the mats training 3 or 4 times per week wishing I had been doing what I want to do when I was your age. If you want to get jacked you need to do the work and the only thing stopping you from doing the work is you. Period. The end. If you don't want to get jacked, that's fine too, just shut up about it.

Also, I should clarify that I don't actually care about you.

I hate you too, Fish. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back