PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren’t the GoD I. The tag tournament tonight? They’re the only thing good about the bullet club. Actually why haven’t we seen them in a while? I wonder how them and bad luck Fale feel about being tossed to the background of a faction they helped build?
Edit: nevermind they were in block B

Last edited:
Lol. Everybody watching the pin. I’m like the ref is in shitty.......wtf? There he goes.
<Lmaoo>

Those amateurs should study the pros:

01-funny-referee-gifs-cartwheel-pro-wrestling.gif

Refs arent supposed to get themselves over. Vince would have fired his ass on the spot

Glad you aren't one of those cucks who hated it because you played as a different character
For sure I preferred the Tanker level but the Raiden stuff was good too. I could play through the tanker level tonight. It’s timeless

Needs that Zoidberg woopwoopwoopwoop noise to go with it.

What's up with Angle's half bent knees while he's standing?

He's got plastic knees to go with his broken freaking neck.

Geez... Y'know Freddie Blassie looked old in the 50s. He looked terrible in the 70s. This guy has a good look, except for his old face. He looks 62, not 52.

I totally get what you are saying. Did they put over Aldis?

I do believe Tim Storm retained after a pretty good match in that phone booth of a ring they're using.

I was a fan of him in his 1st incarnation. Fist of Konshu was ok. And then it just got weird.

I preferred the recent revival where Spector is broken down with shit knees and mental issues. The bit where he's going back and forth with The Initiative and Tony Stark about getting registered (neither of them want him to be registered but neither of them can afford him not to be, either) was great dialogue and a real neat concept.

I guess for the NXT War Games show they will have 2 rings out for all the matches? It takes a while to set a ring up so I can't imagine they are going to do it right before the match?

I wonder if there will be 2 ring action spots in some of the other matches if that is the case?

So we hired a guy on Monday.

He called in "sick" on Tuesday.

Came in Wednesday and Thursday.

Called in and left a message last night about 11 quitting.

Can't even blame it on being a Millenial.

Maybe a couple times a year or so I'll check back through all the films of the year (or last half of previous year) that I missed, and I round up what seems interesting.

Currently downloading:
Get Out
Kong: Skull Island
Logan
Split
Wonder Woman

What say the Sherbrethren on which I knock out first ?

Just got told I’m working Sunday. So I’ll miss war games Saturday because I’ll be sleeping so I can be up at 4 and I doubt I’ll be able to catch SS until Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back