PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck do I need to prove my point. You're the one with the record for being a douche. The fact that so many people get sick of your shit and stick you on ignore might be a sign that you may not be as awesome as you think you are. I'm not going to go back through 2 years or so of threads to find where you defended Del Rio as champion. Everyone in here knows you did. And so do you. Stop with your bs "state your opinion as fact" and try and be a decent contributor to these threads. Seriously you got banned from Sherdog. And that's pretty hard to do. You seriously suck the joy out of being a wrestling fan sometimes.

Also your humour needs work you crusty old man.

LMAO. I guess when you make false claims, you're forced to resort to strowman arguments. You're going all over the place dancing like a dork. Now it's me defending him as champ, thought it was about being the best?

And LOL at my opinions apparently effecting you so much. Yup I'm the reason why it sucks being a wrestling fan today, not the actual people in control of it but @LuchaBear!

Have a good night @Syd. It's all good in the PWD hood.

3fd134ecd9a2ecc6f71b683f7a7bc7df.gif

LMAO. I guess when you make false claims, you're forced to resort to strowman arguments. You're going all over the place dancing like a dork. Now it's me defending him as champ, thought it was about being the best?

And LOL at my opinions apparently effecting you so much. Yup I'm the reason why it sucks being a wrestling fan today, not the actual people in control of it but @LuchaBear!

Ahh the good old strawman defense. This is your comeback? Please you're better than this. That's used by people who have no facts to discredit the truth. May as well have said that's fake news. It's got about the same credibility to it.But seriously you should consider being more positive. Because the way you post and what you post is pretty negative. And that can't be good for a healthy mental attitude.

Ahh the good old strawman defense. This is your comeback? Please you're better than this. That's used by people who have no facts to discredit the truth. May as well have said that's fake news. It's got about the same credibility to it.But seriously you should consider being more positive. Because the way you post and what you post is pretty negative. And that can't be good for a healthy mental attitude.

<YeahOKJen>

LMAO, you mean like yourself who started this off by making a false claim? You're just going off in every single direction because you have no balls to admit that you were wrong, not me but YOU. Nothing but strowman arguments here.

Get a grip. When you're resorting to "but but you got banned before!" Well that pretty much says it all...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Pussy button is yours.

Shouldn't the pussy button be the friend of every red blooded hetero male walking God's green Earth? I mean seriously...poontang at the push of a button...such a thing only exists with weird robots in Japan and in Tom Cruise's Scientologist palace.

Shouldn't the pussy button be the friend of every red blooded hetero male walking God's green Earth? I mean seriously...poontang at the push of a button...such a thing only exists with weird robots in Japan and in Tom Cruise's Scientologist palace.

80581361751ae8efbbf45e5a9a88e28c.jpg

FYI if you use Firefox do not upgrade. Its god awful and No-Script isnt available for it yet.

Why didn't you tell me this two days ago damn it!

I say Orton. Edge was good but I never really bought into him as champ. Randy as The Apex Predator, menacing the champ with the threat of of taking it all away "out of nowhere" or as the vicious Viper using the ropes, table and guardrail to exploit every advantage to hold on to the belt. That's drama. If Edge had kept his dick in his pants, he wouldn't have had anything of that sort.

<DisgustingHHH>

How can you not like the idea of a pussy button? That's been every man's dream since they invented buttons! I feel like Jessie Ventura in the helicopter scene in Predator...bunch of premature old men in here relying on the little blue pills is what this is!

How can you not like the idea of a pussy button? That's been every man's dream since they invented buttons! I feel like Jessie Ventura in the helicopter scene in Predator...bunch of premature old men in here relying on the little blue pills is what this is!

I already named the ignore button the pussy button and it can't be changed. I apologize.

It's a conspiracy McMahon
hqdefault.jpg

Syd or whomever it was talking about Benoit highlights what's wrong with so many wrestlers in the E...no intensity. I know Bubba hates Brock, but at least he makes it look like he really wants to kill people when he's in there...and it's a big part of what makes AJ & Joe seem so awesome...Asuka too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back