PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I love how it's Alicia Fox that is giving these women a shot to be on the team

Good for dean and Roman stepping up on the mic. Wasn’t Seth usually the mouthpiece for the group

Usually Dean. Which is why everyone had him as the one who would succeed after the Shield broke up.

I really can't believe how sexy Mickie looks to me tonight. That body is incredible.

I'm annoyed I like bayley even though her character makes no sense and her mic skills suck. I could see her moving to smackdown with asuka and bliss on raw. Being off survivor series if she was just there to make up the numbers and job might not be so bad. It was a mistake to not turn one of them as much as I don't like the heels fixes everything theory. With the title though I'm not sure could they have avoided it since the division has no depth. I'm curious to see how long they wait with asuka.

They afraid to turn Sasha because default booking is heel=weak and they don't want to upset the snoop cart should they be looking for another crossover appearance.

Wins don't matter! Titles don't matter! Fulfillment of storylines doesn't matter! Booking a division doesn't matter, damn you! What matters is if we can book Shatner again, damnit!

I’m retiring and and moving to the “mountains” in Vermont in a cabin. The people in the area are extremely nice and the cost of living is low. Told mrs Fett she can come if she wants if now I’ll sign over the house when I move. It’ll be me and Nature and I’ll weld out of my garage. Usually when people retire the move south, not me I’m going deeper north

Sounds good. If I'm going north, I'll be going to New Hampshire, though. Damn hippies.

And your response that it's still a good show doesn't surprise me. You love corn ball shit and aren't honest enough to admit how crappy it's been.

Checked out the Walking Dead threads lately? 99% is negative posts but I guess it's just me...

<YeahOKJen>

1. Never said it was just you
2. Don’t care what they think
3. I love cornball shit? Go on. List some cornball shit I like (besides TWD apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back