PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
akbssz.jpg

Don’t think anybody could have made his reign legitimate after just getting handed the belt and beating up current and future legends for the 1.4 billion people of India. It took AJ a while to get over despite coming red hot and working his ass off. Same with Owens.

Jinder should have dropped to Nak and there would have be an awesome Nak match vs AJ at Rumble. Give Jinder the consolidation belt for the 1.4 billion people of India while making him a baby kissing face and the Singh’s a nice tag team.

His character work is okay, but he is boring as shit in the ring and has the worst finisher in wrestling.

I appreciate the fact that he tried, but there is nothing to be missed if Jinder Mahal left tomorrow.

The worst thing about getting old and out of shape is knowing me of 10 years ago could rape the current me and I'd be unable to defend myself. It wouldn't be close.

The worst thing about getting old and out of shape is knowing me of 10 years ago could rape the current me and I'd be unable to defend myself. It wouldn't be close.

I’d kick my 10-20 years younger ass thanks to the last couple of years training.

I'd beat the shit out of ten year younger me then steal his bitch!

Gotdamn did Mickie look FAF last night. She needs one more reign

Not a fan of Shane or Angle in the SS match. HHH does not need to be in the match but is a huge upgrade over Jordan.

Raw should have been Balor, Joe, Braun, Bray and Elias. SD got it mostly right but take out Shane and put in Owens.

Love all the Champion vs Champion matches.

Styles vs Lesnar is another major upgrade.

I hope Charlotte doesnt win over Nattie.

They need a undercard 5 on 5 match.

Raw
Hardy
Gallows
Anderson
Slater
Rhyno

SD
Ziggler
Zayn
Fandango
Breeze