PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhhPwGd.gif
Is that bayley? Whats her Snap. Need it for research paper im doing.

For school...

<JonesLaugh>

I can't believe his no talent ass gave us Rush Hour

I see Tyrese has the same preacher as bieber and irving.. LOL
Love how a real alpha like the ROCK can go to Hollywood and get all the gays, rappers and "actors" in line and to know their ROLE and shut their mouth

what i find funny about all of this why did it take these people this long to come out about all of this

Either they were too scared to speak up because they didn't want to be blackballed from the industry or they willing fucked the big wigs to get ahead and are now capitalizing on the exposure.

Or.. *puts on tin foil hat*

This is all to distract from the real problems in this country.

You fools ever mix protein powder in a bowl of peanut butter and eat that shit?

Either they were too scared to speak up because they didn't want to be blackballed from the industry or they willing fucked the big wigs to get ahead and are now capitalizing on the exposure.

Or.. *puts on tin foil hat*

This is all to distract from the real problems in this country.
i could totally see your second point being true in some cases

The actor’s ex claims the “Sweet Lady” singer abused both her and their daughter, 12-year-old Shayla, recently testifying in graphic detail before a judge in an effort to make a temporary restraining order against him permanent. He goes on to say that he already pays his daughter’s mother $13,000 a month in child support and that her abuse allegations have resulted in studios refusing to hire him. He also calls out his “millionaire and billionaire friends” who haven’t been there for him through all of his personal turmoil.

<4><{dayum}>

You ever make a pancake out of protein mix protein milk and protein pancake mix brah?

Yup, I eat protein pancakes every morning. You ever just dump the protein powder in your mouth and wash it down with a swig of water because you don't got time to bleed?

The actor’s ex claims the “Sweet Lady” singer abused both her and their daughter, 12-year-old Shayla, recently testifying in graphic detail before a judge in an effort to make a temporary restraining order against him permanent. He goes on to say that he already pays his daughter’s mother $13,000 a month in child support and that her abuse allegations have resulted in studios refusing to hire him. He also calls out his “millionaire and billionaire friends” who haven’t been there for him through all of his personal turmoil.

<4><{dayum}>

If there's one sure fire way to show your mental stability at this time it's to take to social media in an emotional outburst and lash out to your friends. That'll show em!

Tyrese had a good run

he should shut the hell up and pray to God he had such a fortunate life

Yup, I eat protein pancakes every morning. You ever just dump the protein powder in your mouth and wash it down with a swig of water because you don't got time to bleed?
Did that with pre workout the other day. All my shaker cups were dirty and the damn scooper they give you with that thing is way too big for any water bottle and I didn't have a funnel. So I just slammed it down with a couple swigs of water and sprinted out the door
K2Y9PFt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back