PWD 505: Burn the PWD Down! Burn 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebelfett My boy is starting wrestling this Wednesday, what should I tell him to make him a killer. He's already excited and I feel this could be a break out year.

CdIFGSkWwAAewoG.jpg

<{monica}>
{<redford}
Also I used to get shirts made for my kids whenever Freestyle and Greco nationals that said "quitting is not an option".
During tournaments I used to tell the guys not to worry about losing. Have fun on the mat and focus on doing your job out there and to dominate. Your. Job. Is. To. Dominate.

Oh yeah, I get why the female wrestler do it and I can appreciate when the make up is good. My cousin makes almost six figures doing make up, she can a face from a 6 to a 8 no joke. I've watched her work and that shit is like an art.

Some chicks should be brought up charges for that shit.

Finally watched Breaking Ground a little while ago. Saw the girls having a workshop on how to do makeup. They're all sitting at the table with no makeup on and there's these two tropical blue lasers drawing my attention. Holy shit. That's Bliss. Bliss without makeup still turns heads.

She got dem purdy eyes. Just like me.
72ce936dcaf34f607ceeea822204a909.jpg

a4c35eaee8e98702938912dcfd78e35f.jpg

I've been telling them that since they were 4 years old. My whole life I've always tried to be the best at what I do or be better than everyone else at what I do, of course I failed because there is always someone better, but I learned a sense of self and I will always bet on myself. I think that's missing now. Too many parents don't raise their kids to be winners and I'm not talking pushing your kids too much and breaking them, I'm talking knowing your kids and pushing them to their potential. You can't be afraid to fail.

/endrant

Is he still fighting?

No bisping ruined his eye back in 2013

He runs a few mma gyms in this area though and his wife is hot

The dude in the pic with me is a purple belt in bjj and they had trained together in the past so I’m glad I saw him with that dude with me. Don’t really like bothering people

No bisping ruined his eye back in 2013

He runs a few mma gyms in this area though and his wife is hot

The dude in the pic with me is a purple belt in bjj and they had trained together in the past so I’m glad I saw him with that dude with me. Don’t really like bothering people

dope

Watching flair/McMahon street fight at RR 2002

There’s goddamn blood and guts and spit and ass everywhere

Watching flair/McMahon street fight at RR 2002

There’s goddamn blood and guts and spit and ass everywhere
Keep your eyes peeled for 13 year old scrawny stack of dimes RSR in the It’s True It’s True Angle shirt

The Dodgers/Astros game is reminding me why I love baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back