PWD 505: Burn the PWD Down! Burn 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Summer likes having her butt hole licked?
giphy.gif

Wife - Do you want jalapeno burgers tonight?

Me -
iu

Is it or is not bulking season, woman?

Wife - But you are always bulking.

Me -

iu

Make the damn burgers...

Finally watched Breaking Ground a little while ago. Saw the girls having a workshop on how to do makeup. They're all sitting at the table with no makeup on and there's these two tropical blue lasers drawing my attention. Holy shit. That's Bliss. Bliss without makeup still turns heads.

Finally watched Breaking Ground a little while ago. Saw the girls having a workshop on how to do makeup. They're all sitting at the table with no makeup on and there's these two tropical blue lasers drawing my attention. Holy shit. That's Bliss. Bliss without makeup still turns heads.

Yeah, I saw that episode. I don't like a lot of make up on chicks.

@Rebelfett My boy is starting wrestling this Wednesday, what should I tell him to make him a killer. He's already excited and I feel this could be a break out year.

CdIFGSkWwAAewoG.jpg

Yeah, I saw that episode. I don't like a lot of make up on chicks.

Yeah. It's kind of necessary on stage (in ring) though. Easy to look hot in a photo shoot in controlled environments. Looking hot after a 12 minute match in front of a live audience is a whole different level.

Yeah. It's kind of necessary on stage (in ring) though. Easy to look hot in a photo shoot in controlled environments. Looking hot after a 12 minute match in front of a live audience is a whole different level.

Oh yeah, I get why the female wrestlers do it and I can appreciate when the make up is good. My cousin makes almost six figures doing make up, she can turn a face from a 6 to a 8 no joke. I've watched her work and that shit is like an art.

Last edited:
Summer's best stuff that is Total Divas related...

Summer vs Lana part 1 (features the recap of one of TD best ep with Nikki vs Cena in 3 events and Eva getting new tits)

Summer's 5 season (2-6) long feud with Nattie

Summer & Eva who were being teased as the awesome team Red & Gold but it took one episode for that to fall apart. Then a few seasons later they did the same story with Eva & Mandy's version of Red & Gold falling apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCNa9V4oJ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9n-ljj9BmI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back