PWD 505: Burn the PWD Down! Burn 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started out fine but that second verse or whatever wasn’t good.
Gives me nostalgia for the all the post-nu metal rock I loved in my late teens.

If you were a fucking man you would buy them Battlefield 1 and an American Flag to keep them from getting teh ghey

#BullshitWalks

They have it, but they don't like it because they can't play together with each other or with their friends when they come over.

The COD WW2 campaign looks dope. I don't usually play console games, but I might give the campaign a go.

Battlefield was awesome but not as awesome as the marketing campaign was for it

They have it, but they don't like it because they can't play together with each other or with their friends when they come over.

The COD WW2 campaign looks dope. I don't usually play console games, but I might give the campaign a go.

You haven't lives until you put dynamite on a horse and used it to blow up the other team

Which ones do you like? I've been playing a lot of PUBG lately, it's been fucking with my tinnitus though if I play too long.
I'm more of battlefield person I'm waiting for PUBG to come out on the Xbox one to play it

Not sure if this was posted

But it’s good

I’ve been playing destiny 2 on xb1 lately

So we live in a world where woman are posting pics with less and less clothing on. But if you talk to them slightly wrong it's sexual harassment?
And yet they still want men to make the first move and be romantic? The fucking species is doomed!

Get fucked Dodgers! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PUBG is hella fun, but it will piss you off too. lol
Oh I bet I've seen gameplay of it lol. I love the battle royal movies so bloody those kids were fucking vicious
Battle-Royale-Look-Shes-smiling-shes-smiling.gif

tumblr_mln5m54qc31s5y40po1_500.gif

Why are we burning stuff this time?

WHat is everyone’s go to fast food z?

I had Burger King chicken fries year day and to my sirosue was good

WHat is everyone’s go to fast food z?

I had Burger King chicken fries year day and to my sirosue was good
how you gonna eat garbage ass burger king chicken dicklets and not a double double from in-n-out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back