PWD 505: Burn the PWD Down! Burn 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocraticMethod

Kingmaker
@Steel
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.287865

Rules:

1. Watch the world burn.
2. Shut the fuck up.​

Mascot:

Theme:

@D.R.H. - please and thank you, fearless leader

Misa Campo is the greatest Marine of all time!

I can either buy my kids COD WW2 or the new Lego Marvel game, I let them decide and they chose COD WW2.

Once again I'm left thinking that I am either the greatest dad of all time or I'm raising some future spec ops.

<DCrying>

It's too late for this malfunctioning forum shit.

Goodnight savages. Enjoy the second greatest Marine of all time's lovely boobs and bottom.

I can either buy my kids COD WW2 or the new Lego Marvel game, I let them decide and they chose COD WW2.

Once again I'm left thinking that I am either the greatest dad of all time or I'm raising some future spec ops.

<DCrying>
Between COD WWII and Wolfenstein, it's gonna be a great month of one thang and one thang only
tumblr_n5oe5csroT1syhampo1_500.gif

<DCrying>
I would have gone for the Lego game, but then again I completely fucking suck at 1st person shooters.

Don’t really like the screamo verses but the clean vocals chorus is very catchy. Wish he used this

I like the burn it down walkout theme

God bless whoever edited this together. It’ll take me weeks to get through this but I could listen to that crew talk shit about movies all day

<DCrying>

If you were a fucking man you would buy them Battlefield 1 and an American Flag to keep them from getting teh ghey

#BullshitWalks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back