PWD 503: "Hold my milk" - Kurt Angle

Can Kurt Angle still go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love michigan girls and dont have a clue what you are talking about

Try hooking up with a non hair hat next time

Is hair hat slang, or do you just mean a chick with a wig?

I was kidding, btw. I haven't been to Detroit since I've started spreading my seed worldwide.

Is hair hat slang, or do you just mean a chick with a wig?

I was kidding, btw. I haven't been to Detroit since I've started spreading my seed worldwide.

I see I infected you with the stripper fever, brother.

36769ba83e61b897a2e5fd6c4529cd29.jpg

That+one+big+ass+_593e71ff0384dfe087d9a9ab55d6661b.jpg

big_1.jpg

If they insist on going all-in on Roman being the guy to beat Brock, they should have swapped him to SD, had him win the title and hold it for a while, and then have a unification match at the following Mania.
"Anyone but you Roman!"

"Except Jinder"

That motherfuvker ozy has been hijacking threads for s while now. Glad @Minotauro Rex cummed all over his fave. I say we burn the fucking wiych

AJ Styles V Finn Balor will turn a lackluster Balor match into an absolute must-watch.

Gimmicks, presence and flashy personality can often work out to be great, like Rick Rude and prime Kane.

Balor can try all he might but he doesn't have this, that is why he is failing.

He is, however, a great wrestler and sometimes creative need to get away from gimmicks like "The Demon" and instead let two people have great matches.

With Asuka debuting, Angle returning and Balor V AJ, TLC is now a must watch.

AJ Styles V Finn Balor will turn a lackluster Balor match into an absolute must-watch.

Gimmicks, presence and flashy personality can often work out to be great, like Rick Rude and prime Kane.

Balor can try all he might but he doesn't have this, that is why he is failing.

He's being hamstrung by creative. You think they signed him just because he's a good worker ? There are literally a thousand "good workers" on the indies / NJPW / ROH.

But instead of letting him be charismatic they're telling us he's charismatic. Finn and AJ's unscripted promos on this match - literally 30 seconds from Balor and like 50 seconds from AJ - are the best they've delivered in who knows how long.

Last edited:
If the thread is over 1,000 posts and a new one hasn't been made in hours the new thread is open to anyone.

Laws of the PWD Jungle

He's being hamstrung by creative. You think they signed him just because he's a good worker ? There are literally a thousand "good workers" on the indies / NJPW / ROH.

But instead of letting him be charismatic they're telling us he's charismatic. Finn and AJ's unscripted promos on this match - literaly 30 seconds from Balor and like 50 seconds from AJ - are the best they've delivered in who knows how long.

Some good promos there, just two great wrestlers delivering their message.

Finn Balors "Demon" gimmick, like Bray Wyatt's "Sister Abigail" just doesn't work because they aren't particularly logical. Undertaker and Kane had similar gimmicks, but they were big, muscular, terrifying wrestlers first. Balor and Wyatt just don't have the physical presence for it.

I preferred Balor as Devitt, riding Bad Luck Fale to the ring and doing the double gun finger point whilst his jacket flashed. The Demon really hampers him, like Wyatt's gimmick does.

Sometimes I think that creative deliberately sabotages NXT stars. I think of Bayley for example, who was put in positions of having to be spontaneous on the mic, when she is a shit talker. Same with Nakamura.

I think that Alistair Black can be a big star too, if he keeps his mouth shut and is pushed like Crow Sting. Creative will probably have him cut 20 minute in ring promos pandering to the audience and making fart jokes though.

Nakamura is hanging in there, barely...

Just saw all the TLC news

Excited to see Kurt Angle wrestle again.

Fuck you @Batjester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back