PWD 503: "Hold my milk" - Kurt Angle

Can Kurt Angle still go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backlash 01: outside of ultimate submission and raven/rhyno lackluster ppv. Boring main event kane/taker vs hhh/austin went 27 mins way too long. Creatively wwe is at holding pattern at this point.

The upcoming tlc main event is one of the strangest main events since dudleys vs undertaker. The tlc card changes reminds me of great American bash 06 (elevated liver enzymes).

Super size my coke
Sukkkkaaaa

Listen here littlemissy...I don't know how you millennials do things in San Francisco or Quebec...but here in America we're a proud, industrious people that appreciates honest hard working folks...even those of questionable legal status who fetch my fries and Big Mac...and I will not stand by and listen to a Frenchmen like you denigrate their hard work!

I hate full kit wankers almost as much as I hate the Brits in general

Might as well go 5 vs 5 tlc add matt hardy/jason jordan to cover kurt angle and keep work to minimum. An main event with no titles on the line in tlc is weird booking for an main event.

Listen here littlemissy...I don't know how you millennials do things in San Francisco or Quebec...but here in America we're a proud, industrious people that appreciates honest hard working folks...even those of questionable legal status who fetch my fries and Big Mac...and I will not stand by and listen to a Frenchmen like you denigrate their hard work!
I hate the french more than you will ever know. Our fries are cooked in beef broth. Now do your job and make my avatar and this forum great again fed
One fuckin job

36769ba83e61b897a2e5fd6c4529cd29.jpg

That+one+big+ass+_593e71ff0384dfe087d9a9ab55d6661b.jpg

big_1.jpg

Might as well go 5 vs 5 tlc add matt hardy/jason jordan to cover kurt angle and keep work to minimum. An main event with no titles on the line in tlc is weird booking for an main event.

Attitude Era would have had this be for Miz's IC title.

And Kurt would win it.

Who the fuck sayin Kurt Angle ain't in shape?

Dan-Starkey-sontaran-series-7-tux.jpg

Corbin's new entrance theme is not good and doesn't fit him at all. It sounds like it's going to be Kane or someone that the Undertaker would feud with for two months in 1996. He should come out to douchebag nu metal because he is unquestionably a nu metal doucher. Also, the wolf on the Titantron looks like a bear and now I absolutely do want @Jobber to stab it.

Lulz, he lost to Sin Cara.

Are Gable/Benjamin and the New Day doing a double switch?

Is Luke Harper supposed to sound like he's reading his lines off a teleprompter for the first time in these Bludgeon Brothers commercials?

It's mind-boggling that they would do a WWE/Universal champion-vs-champion match for the first time and have it be Jinder randomly calling out Brock.

If they insist on going all-in on Roman being the guy to beat Brock, they should have swapped him to SD, had him win the title and hold it for a while, and then have a unification match at the following Mania.

Whenever I travel I try to bang a slut from that is representative of the culture and region.

My trips to Detroit have been .... unpleasant.

@Gutter Chris

i love michigan girls and dont have a clue what you are talking about

Try hooking up with a non hair hat next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back