PWD 502: このスレッドは偽の同性愛者です

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Aleister Black NXT is kind of dead right now.

What about Velveteen Dream?

Velveteen-Dream-NXT-06-28-2017-WWE-Network-e1498698870451.jpg

tumblr_oqumdq7e5N1vtad0lo2_400.gif

People would laugh at an NBA team wearing this today
220px-1950_Minneapolis_Lakers.jpeg

Why did the NBA change the look over time? They realized that look was out of touch.

The WWE still hasn't realized this.

titus_o_neil_stat.png

the-rock-wrestlemania-32-ftr.jpg

41DSUHoJTiL._SY450_.jpg

Apollo_Crews_stat.png

No matter how big or in shape you are, tights look corny as fuck today.(Time changes, cry harder you old school nerds) Why are they still wearing the 1950's look in 2017? Do they not get how many potential fans that kills right off the bat? Just like they would laugh at an NBA team wearing their old uniform, they do the same to pro wrestling and won't take it serious.

It needs to be taken seriously if it wants people to give a shit.
they at least dressed the Shield without tights

but any day Vince might get horny and have you change to tights

NXT's problem is that they became the indy league all stars and they didn't put as much work into building their own talent.

They cherry picked the best indy talent, put them in front of a larger audience, let audiences world wide know who they were which got them over enough to put them on the main roster. Now theres no really great indy talent left so this is what you got.

The Dodgers are going to their first world series since I was 5 days from being born.

@Pliny Pete is triggered somewhere
Naw I dont really give a shit
Obviously I'd rather they didnt win but those 3 World Series, especially after 30 years of misery in all sports, can carry me a long way
I knew they were still in the playoffs but I didnt know it was the World Series already, working nights really blocks shit out lol

They cherry picked the best indy talent, put them in front of a larger audience, let audiences world wide know who they were which got them over enough to put them on the main roster. Now theres no really great indy talent left so this is what you got.

UuXq6-M6.jpg

Its great that you're comforting him an all but stop telling him this is normal ffs. If the Dysons suction is that powerful it will turn his dick inside out and suck his testicles up with it.
For the PWD, this is actually pretty tame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back