PWD 498: Green jacket, gold jacket who gives a crap?

What did you enjoy better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I TOLD YOU REX.

obamatoldyouso.jpg

If Netflix was courageous they'd do an episode of Daredevil where he has to defend a mass shooter and goes into the mind of a fucker like that. Then Frank turns up and tries to kill the dude. Says he's different. Daredevil asks, Exactly how, Frank?

If Netflix was courageous they'd do an episode of Daredevil where he has to defend a mass shooter and goes into the mind of a fucker like that. Then Frank turns up and tries to kill the dude. Says he's different. Daredevil asks, Exactly how, Frank?
"He's not killing anyone today"
*gunshot"
"And I am"

So WWE is planning Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at Survivor Series...which means Bray is going to lose three straight on ppv to Balor
So WWE is planning Finn Balor vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at Survivor Series...which means Bray is going to lose three straight on ppv to Balor

Wrestling sucks

According to a new report, Netflix and Marvel are delaying The Punisher’s release until later this fall. Newsday reports that following the shooting incident in Las Vegas that left fifty-nine dead and over five hundred injured, the service is pushing the release out to later this fall.

Newsday claims that Netflix and Marvel were planning a “special surprise launch” of the series this month, perhaps as soon as Saturday. An official release date was never announced, but marketing had been built up as of late. A spokeswoman for Neflix said, “We never announced a premiere date and have not yet.”

The show’s panel at New York Comic-Con was canceled following the shooting. The series is still expected to launch sometime this fall.

@Minotauro Rex

Im really struggling to find a connection between las vegas and the punisher and or why they think they have to do this

1 the punisher is a fictional character

2 punisher is a good guy infact he is the ultimate good guy with a gun and leet skillz fantasy and is just what the doctor ordered to make us feel better in these troubled times

3 the punisher if he was real woulda showed up and saved the day / shined up all 495 of those bump stock rifles turned them bitches side ways and stuck them right up pdiddies candy ass

4 that would be a great episode that the whole country could enjoy and heal together to have ol frank track down a would be mass shooter and spits some beech nut in that dudes eye

5 the punisher isnt set in vegas

6 nothing soothes the soul like escapism in your favorite show in times of anxiety and everyone loves a hero

A final thought ....... Im telling you this super pc nerfed culture we are living in isnt coming from the left or communist college it is coming from mega corp so afraid that anyone will get offended by anything and training their consumers to think that way.

I wasnt even planning on watching this shit but the fact that it isnt coming out for some vague reason sticks in my craw.

Im really struggling to find a connection between las vegas and the punisher and or why they think they have to do this

2 punisher is a good guy infact he is the ultimate good guy with a gun and leet skillz fantasy and is just what the doctor ordered to make us feel better in these troubled times

3 the punisher if he was real woulda showed up and saved the day / shined up all 495 of those bump stock rifles turned them bitches side ways and stuck them right up pdiddies candy ass

4 that would be a great episode that the whole country could enjoy and heal together to have ol frank track down a would be mass shooter and spits some beech nut in that dudes eye

6 nothing soothes the soul like escapism in your favorite show in times of anxiety and everyone loves a hero

A final thought ....... Im telling you this super pc nerfed culture we are living in isnt coming from the left or communist college it is coming from mega corp so afraid that anyone will get offended by anything and training their consumers to think that way.

I wasnt even planning on watching this shit but the fact that it isnt coming out for some vague reason sticks in my craw.

The problem is if Netflix released the show now, very SAWFT people would complain about the show glorifying gun violence, being insensitive, blah blah blah Trump's America, and it would complete derail any good about the show. We live in the oppression olymipcs right now where everyone is offended but nonsense. The Washington Post wrote a hit piece over Jinder Mahal's promo, you think this would fly?

The problem is if Netflix released the show now, very SAWFT people would complain about the show glorifying gun violence, being insensitive, blah blah blah Trump's America, and it would complete derail any good about the show. We live in the oppression olymipcs right now where everyone is offended but nonsense. The Washington Post wrote a hit piece over Jinder Mahal's promo, you think this would fly?
Correct. I can't think of anything that glorifies the 2nd Amendment like The Punisher does and that will overshadow anything positive about the show. When it comes out I want it to be newsworthy because it's a good show and not because of *gasp* guns. I don't fully agree with it but I get it

you think this would fly?

Kind of and also its why trump got elected.

i think a lot of people are just waiting and hoping that someone will straight up say no im not gonna apologize im not even going to humor any questions about it either it wasnt done with the intent to be offensive and if you are offended its on you not me ...... Any other questions not about bla bla bla ?

Do you really think that all the people excited to watch frank castle punish bad guys are the type to write editorials about glorified violence ? People would go right ahead and watch it and everything would be fine. We just need someone to have a spine and refuse to say sorry for some bullshit

Correct. I can't think of anything that glorifies the 2nd Amendment like The Punisher does and that will overshadow anything positive about the show. When it comes out I want it to be newsworthy because it's a good show and not because of *gasp* guns. I don't fully agree with it but I get it

wrong

there will still be good press if its done well. The people excited about it will still watch it and say good things about it.

You can probably avoid most of the nonsense just by not reading huffpost and ignoring your hippie social media friends for like 30 hours

Wrestling sucks

Frank is a sociopath obsessed with assault weapons. Especially the Netflix version unlike the later Max version.

Pretty easy connection to a sociopath in a window.

Slightly off topic but case in point, I rarely call out celebs on twitter but this was so dumb I couldn't help myself. Brie Larson who is playing Captain Marvel in a couple of years wrote about getting 'assaulted at the airport'

Damn bitch, we can't even ask for phone numbers in 2017 anymore?

Frank is a sociopath obsessed with assault weapons. Especially the Netflix version unlike the later Max version.

So he shoots up malls and schools and concerts now and forgot that he hates the shit out of bad guys.

Guns are just a thing and the intent of the user really has a lot to do with how horrifying the violence is. A school shooter causes disgust but if crazy frank lined up a buncha child molesters and did a test to see how many of them he could drop in one round with his shiny new smith and wesson 500 no one would even flinch

I got pretty deep in Punisher and think Punisher End and Born are two of the best comics ever. The Ennis run is awesome. I also love Judge Dredd comics. But these dudes always look best when they start getting introspective and wondering if their shit is worth it.

I haven't listened to it but Raven was on Adam Carolla's podcast. This is the description:

Raven talks to Adam about being the most decorated wrestler in WWE history. Plus, the guys take calls for a round of Mr. Brightside, and play a Rob Schneider themed round of the Rotten Tomatoes Game.

Fuck that. I want genderqueer Bray.

Then I want him to get purple dreads and bitch that everyone that beats him up is a hateful cis bigot that is oppressing him forcing kurt angle to just give him the title to show that raw is tolerant and not bigoted

I won't be surprised the reason they delayed the punishers to take out some scenes from the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back