PWD 497: Die Roman Die

Orange Juice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Manning...ELI MANNING, had a 14 yard TD run. That's better than any of our RBs this year I believe.

Should of had LTR meet him, but tell him before hand to no sell him then when LTR followed his orders precisely you tell that turd, “He doesn’t like you, leave us alone!”

That would have been awesome.

I had a friend (term used loosely as you'll see) in law school who insisted that Batman wasn't a super hero. He was clearly more racist than our good friend @Gutter Chris. I had my oldest nephew, who would have been around 6 or so, give us an expert opinion and he cofirmed that Batman was, in fact, a super hero. My "friend" continued to argue the point. I told him that I was going to have my nephew beat his ass. (As an aside, my nephew's name is Kevin. There was a guy in our section named Kevin who was known as "Fake Kevin" because my nephew was "Real Kevin.")

Anyway, when graduation rolled around I had my friend totally paranoid that I was going to call him out in front of my nephew. But I didn't do it. Making him sweat over it was probably better anyway.

foster-goes-for-watsons-head.gif
Kinda looks like he learned that from....

Just got an e-mail from Barnes & Noble sending me a coupon for my first of 12 free cafe drinks. Like I'm supposed to believe that's a corporate thing and not just NCB trying to get me to come in more.

The timeless art of seduction.

XkofSD0.jpg

QPLg1wG.jpg

Just got an e-mail from Barnes & Noble sending me a coupon for my first of 12 free cafe drinks. Like I'm supposed to believe that's a corporate thing and not just NCB trying to get me to come in more.

The timeless art of seduction.

XkofSD0.jpg

QPLg1wG.jpg
When Newman gives the big reveal and says "we have a few questions we'd like for you to answer" and Jerry says "I have a few questions as well" is one of the best line deliveries on the show and gets me every time

In the beginning of season, around here it was "The Jets won't win a game, 0-16"

Now we are 2-2 and it's shifted to

"The Giants won't win a game, 0-16"

I know the bulk of the PWD hates the guy, but was there ever a time in WWE that Punk was over like gangbusters? I wasn't watching during his debut and rise, but I've re-watched a lot of that time with LTR and he's always over as hell.

Also, holy balls, the 2011 Rumble starting with Punk and Bryan. Past Future Me just marked the fudge out.
I like the guy (as a wrestler).

I know the bulk of the PWD hates the guy, but was there ever a time in WWE that Punk was over like gangbusters? I wasn't watching during his debut and rise, but I've re-watched a lot of that time with LTR and he's always over as hell.

Also, holy balls, the 2011 Rumble starting with Punk and Bryan. Past Future Me just marked the fudge out.

Should be a poll:

Do you like CM Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back