PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea I dont see it happening either and I am pissed just like So Crates

I really do feel like at this point wwe is telling me you will think roman is the best ever damnit and I am really not feeling it. I dont hate roman or think he sucks at wrestling but his character fucking stinks and makes it hard to cheer for the guy or really hate him. Hes just stuck as the guy being forced on me

Please wwe make me hate him or make me love him but stop making him be so god damned lame.

All the Xmen movies are pretty mediocre to bad (don't consider Deadpool an Xmen movie.) Most of it is due to casting decissions and "artistic licence" in changing up the team/role. JLau being forced down our throats as the leader is pants on head clown shoes retarded.

How in the blue hell did that bitch become an A lister? Until she brings her copious collection of butt plugs with her on screen, I can't understand why everyone wants to see her do anything.

I really do feel like at this point wwe is telling me you will think roman is the best ever damnit and I am really not feeling it. I dont hate roman or think he sucks at wrestling but his character fucking stinks and makes it hard to cheer for the guy or really hate him. Hes just stuck as the guy being forced on me

Please wwe make me hate him or make me love him but stop making him be so god damned lame.

tumblr_o0h7kxVxuU1ud3u5jo3_400.gif

How in the blue hell did that bitch become an A lister? Until she brings her copious collection of butt plugs with her on screen, I can't understand why everyone wants to see her do anything.
hollywood shoves her down our throats because directors shoved themselves down her throat.

giphy.gif

She had a great performance in Silver Linings Playbook but she's been playing that same character ever since. Plus, she's just so quirky and real!!

She had a great performance in Silver Linings Playbook but she's been playing that same character ever since. Plus, she's just so quirky and real!!
<{cruzshake}>

This might be your best post GC. Roman puts on great matches and more often than not, steals the show. I've never wanted to like a guy so much for the WWE to make me want to see him get his ass kicked. Madness.

I like Jennifer Lawrence

:oops:

What a great video lol Vince must love seeing Enzo get his ass kicked. I love how strowman gives Neville the nod in this video

But "Be a Star"....?

Lawrence is a great actress when she wants to be. Most recently in Mother.

Stuff like X-men and Hunger Games she was just going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back