PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's ridiculous for a 37-year-old man with real problems to get upset about the outcome of a professional wrestling match, but nearly a full day later I'm still fucking furious and disgusted.

One goddamn F5! Roman kicked out of 4 fucking AAs and BRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN gets pinned with one goddamn F5????

Fuck every single thing ever.
I've really disappointed myself how genuinely angry I am that both those matches last night sucked and let me down. Like my day irrationally sucked.

NXT Alexa is Prime Alexa

iyKxJbh.gif

they really are out there dont think they will be getting in unless wwe lets them in

Has Elsias smashed the guitar on any ones head yet?

booker sounds like he really does not wanna be out there

The extraordinary is a shitty Nick name. Feuding with bray and now this? Are they trying to punish him?

I hate to say it, but I don't think Apollo will ever get anywhere in WWE. None of his non wrestling attributes are in the Goldilock zone to get decent booking.

I hate to say it, but I don't think Apollo will ever get anywhere in WWE. None of his non wrestling attributes are in the Goldilock zone to get decent booking.
he got called up from nxt 2 fast he should have stayed down there some more maybe vince saw what he looks like as like we need him or something

Curt Hawkins sucks. Is he still doing that chuck Norris fact rip off gimmick?

There is NO way they can make Balor vs Brock look believable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back