PWD 496: Everything Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've given Charlotte some serious guff over the years, but he has pretty good tits for a dude.

fe93226a-1dcd-47b8-aa8a-a6b8018716f6.jpg

I'm angrily re-watching No Mercy with LTR. The Cena/Reigns match is worse the second time around.

was rr vs cena that bad i skipped that and the women match

It was horrible, but the BRAUUUNNN match was worse IMO.

After the BRAAAAAUUUUUUN match I was so mad that I picked up my dog intending to punch her right in the face. But she's such a good girl, yes she is, yes she is, that I just gave her some cheese and rubbed her belly instead. But, like, I angrily got that cheese out of the fridge.

After the BRAAAAAUUUUUUN match I was so mad that I picked up my dog intending to punch her right in the face. But she's such a good girl, yes she is, yes she is, that I just gave her some cheese and rubbed her belly instead. But, like, I angrily got that cheese out of the fridge.

Dogs love cheese and have short memories. The perfect animal to abuse.

Sometimes I will Tombstone pile drive my boxer on cement then sprinkle some mozzarella on his lifeless body and he loves me in the morning!

Last edited:
what is they set up the shield vs the miz crew with the belts on the line if miz crew win they would get the tag belts but if the shield rr would get the ic belt

I RESPECT YOU, BOOKERMAN.

Lmao, run back there and get me a cold beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back