PWD 495: Jinder Hates The Karate Kid and Paige Returns To Give A Fresh Supply Of Hard Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty simple. Wwe is a pg product. Pg shows that have a racist subplOt usually address that the character is doing something wrong and goes through the arc of repentance and realizing what they did was wrong ... all usually in 30 mins. Or that character is outcasted and we learn a lesson how some people are mean and immature and we have to deal with it in life.
If it's pg 13 or mature it would be fine. Either way the media is taking things out of context. It was a character saying that, not jinder. Many shows tv show has real people playing characters

So if I'm a billionaire I can go and set up my own org called White Power Wrestling Fed and "tongue in cheek" have my main baby face ever in history called the N iggataker. His mission is to protect the racial purity of good ol people from the South from black, brown and yellow people. Make sure no dirty black man ever carries the belt. Maybe call my main white bread female face "Charlotte". All of this written by 25 year old white bros for my 70 year old white trash ass.

Time for a lesson on why it's not a good idea to use racism in Pro Wrestling in 2017.

Why would you bring up other forms of TV shows or movies having racism in it while not realizing that Pro Wrestling is completely different? Pro Wrestling has something called real people who surround the ring by the thousands and help dictate the show in a way that movies and shows could never do.

Which leads me to my point..

What happens when racist heel starts to get cheered and becomes a fan favorite like many other heels today because they're the only ones with any sort of character? Now you got at least half the arena's or more cheering and supporting a racist in 2017 all over the country. NBC's gonna love that..

What happens when racist heel turns babyface eventually? Is it ok for the kids to start buying his shirts and supporting him? Think of how damaging that could be on the wrestler themselves.

"But you're supposed to want to see him get beat up, that's what heels do." Take the booking hat off you nerds.. Did this cringe fest really make you want to see him get "beat up?" Let's be honest here, does ANYTHING in pro wrestling today really ever make you want to see someone get "beat up?" What are you 5 years old?

What Jinder has had to do for the past two weeks was lazy, cheap and offensive in a way that made you feel retarded for watching it. That type of garbage is not ever going to bring in one new fan so save the "everyone is talking about it" bullshit for things that actually bring in fans.

Have fun making this about SJW's while you defend this garbage you call Pro Wrestling. No wonder we are in the record low ratings era.

Goodbye

Bubba is making sense.

So if I'm a billionaire I can go and set up my own org called White Power Wrestling Fed and "tongue in cheek" have my main baby face ever in history called the N iggataker. His mission is to protect the racial purity of good ol people from the South from black, brown and yellow people. Make sure no dirty black man ever carries the belt. Maybe call my main white bread female face "Charlotte". All of this written by 25 year old white bros for my 70 year old white trash ass.
Man U r insane lol

Poll Idea:

Brock vs. Braun is the biggest championship match since Hogan/Andre.

Choices:

(a) Agree
(b) Strongly agree
(c) You bet your fat ass I agree

k49kQkj.jpg

Goddammit. I fapped earlier and I meant to think about Tove Lo while I did it and I just remembered that I forgot to.

Day ruined.

300.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back