PWD 493: Still got grapefruits

Favorite exercise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sequels were complete trash. If you haven't seen them...dont

Never have figured they did

I woulda knifed that old milwall dude if I was there instead of frodo and pete would still be here

Who the hell loses Xanax? That's just dangerous.

Ive lost a lot of drugs before dude but after thinking about it I could usually figure out where they went

WhXcEjwB5V_q65Vz1vtKxWFKilROwj7Pn-CtJDr7q7U.jpg

Only aerobic workouts get you high

Who the fuck is tyler bates and why would you be reading peoples flirty messages?

Tyler Bates does scores to a lot of movies (and games I think) he is also the current guitarist for Marilyn Manson.

• WWE was unaware Baron Corbin was involved in a concussion lawsuit against the NFL until his debate with Dr. Jospeph Maroon which allegedly resulted in his failed Money in the Bank cash-in and decisive SummerSlam loss, says Wrestling Observer.

• WWE was unaware Baron Corbin was involved in a concussion lawsuit against the NFL until his debate with Dr. Jospeph Maroon which allegedly resulted in his failed Money in the Bank cash-in and decisive SummerSlam loss, says Wrestling Observer.

Seems to me that WWE failed to do due diligence. And yes Corbin probably lied on his medical. Yet they let Vince take a headbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back