PWD 493: Still got grapefruits

Favorite exercise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have iPhone 6 Plus and yesterday my battery meter just stopped working :eek:
It's some bullshit, man. I was rocking the iPhone 4 for the longest and right when my contract was ending it started fucking up. That's how I ended up with this 6 Plus.

I don't need the latest phone, I just want a basic functioning phone that will last a while.
Apparently this is a real issue and if you look on twitter you'll see a growing movement #appleconspiracy

It's some bullshit, man. I was rocking the iPhone 4 for the longest and right when my contract was ending it started fucking up. That's how I ended up with this 6 Plus.

I don't need the latest phone, I just want a basic functioning phone that will last a while.

Never had an iPhone. Switch to Galaxy. I currently have the S7 and still runs great a year later. Had the S3 before that for 3 years, no problems.

"By the time the Iron Sheik makes it to the ring it'll be Wrestlemania 38" - Bobby Heenan at WM17

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wcw-wwe-branding-events/#.Wb7RzMiGOUl

WWE Mulling Over Decision To Use WCW Labeling On Upcoming Events

Could the words WWE Presents: Hog Wild be said in the near future? According to sources, the use of a few WCW event names is getting closer than you’d think.

We’re told WWE officials are getting close to putting their hand in the nostalgia basket once again to use old labeling for a few live events/specials in the very near future.

As you may recall, WWE ran a Clash of Champions event last year and used WWE branding for The Great American Bash from 2004-2009 (and then in 2012 as a one-off Smackdown episode).

It’s unclear which events they’re looking to run at this point … but given the time of year, it’s worth noting that the next few WCW PPVs would’ve been Fall Brawl: War Games, Halloween Havoc, World War 3 and Starrcade.

Sound off in the comments below and tell us which event you’d want to see them bring back.

They called a fucking PPV "great balls of fire". If they keep that over cool sounding wcw ones like Souled Out Then they can fuck off!.

Starrcade, world war 3, Souled out, greed, and Halloween havoc are all good candidates. Starrcade in particular.

Halloween Havoc, Bash at the Beach, Starcade would be good.

Sad to hear about Heenan, definitely the best manager of all time and at the top of commentary as well. Truly one of a kind.

I will always associate Starcade with the NWA/WCW, which puts me in the minority and wouldn't want the WWE to use it as a PPV.

Android apps install services that run regardless of whether or not you have the app running. It's not a matter of how many you're actively using, it's how many you have installed. Clear out some of those apps you don't use and see what I mean. Android phones are cleared for a certain version of android, and they generally don't go above it. It's the services you have running. I was using an S3 up until last year and it was still blazing fast.

Contrast this to the iPhone where you get the upgrade whether you like it or not, hence slowing down the phone. Same phone, just more baseload resources being used. Google and their various mobile devotees don't do that.

Yeah idk, I've always deleted apps I don't use anymore. I don't think the couple new things I've installed the past few weeks explains the general performance hit. idk, maybe it hasn't been as sudden as I've thought and I just noticed when it hit a new threshold. Also doesn't help my mom has an s7 that feels like butter compared to my s5

Watching the packers get that ass beat live

Came here with my. Friend who's a GB fan and another friend. Wore GB shit to show support.

Most ATL people are all about that southern hospitality

I'm tailgating with some Boise dimes

<{boisedyme}>

Slamming beers and taking shots
Playing cornhole

Unfortunately not in the dimes b holes
But nevertheless a great time

Get inside
Two guys near our seats were white trash assholes

Tried to be nice
Got drunk and
Talked a bunch of shit anyway

Told the one that the packers had more super bowl championships than he had front teeth

Got a 28-3 chant started after that

This is all mid falcons ass whoopin btw
Fuck it

Go out on your shield or something

Brain while describing the Oinkettes in bathing suits-

'look at those backs. Wanna play handball?'

lmao

Last edited:
I will always associate Starcade with the NWA/WCW, which puts me in the minority and wouldn't want the WWE to use it as a PPV.
same. I still have my vhs ppv recording of starcade 93 when flair beat vader.

Apparently this is a real issue and if you look on twitter you'll see a growing movement #appleconspiracy
Android too. My phone started fucking up and the phone company called the same day talking about upgrades and shit. I said no and my phone went back to normal. Battery life got better too. Bastards

Never had an iPhone. Switch to Galaxy. I currently have the S7 and still runs great a year later. Had the S3 before that for 3 years, no problems.
S3 since it came out
Still rockin

Watching the packers get that ass beat live

Came here with my. Friend who's a GB fan and another friend. Wore GB shit to show support.

Most ATL people are all about that southern hospitality

I'm tailgating with some Boise dimes

<{boisedyme}>

Slamming beers and taking shots
Playing cornhole

Unfortunately not in the dimes b holes
But nevertheless a great time

Get inside
Two guys near our seats were white trash assholes

Tried to be nice
Got drunk and
Talked a bunch of shit anyway

Told the one that the packers had more super bowl championships than he had front teeth

Got a 28-3 chant started after that

This is all mid falcons ass whoopin btw
Fuck it

Go out on your shield or something
Next time let me know and we'll hit up Magic City after the game

The 8am school run is a ball buster in September. Winter gonna be fun.

Why the fuck is it that now ive got a waterproof phone I've never dropped it in water.

just had great bacon cheeseburger i made

I was watching some older Starrcade matches earlier. Flair/Dusty from 85 & 86.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back