PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irma hit that red, white and blue brother and she ran outta gas faster than Conor. She couldn't handle this big, nasty overdose of freedom and was barley a cat 4 when she hit landfall and is already down to cat 1. Can status confirmed.
03hurrifly.gif

I appreciate the fact that Cuba tried to make up for nearly killing all of us back in the 60's and did the job to slow Irma down
But I can also appreciate the fact, that hell, those commies in Mexico Island can kiss my ass!
tumblr_misa04fKPg1s6cjavo1_250.gif

I appreciate the fact that Cuba tried to make up for nearly killing all of us back in the 60's and did the job to slow Irma down
But I can also appreciate the fact, that hell, those commies in Mexico Island can kiss my ass!
tumblr_misa04fKPg1s6cjavo1_250.gif
Mexico Island.
{<jordan}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Okay. Fuck that shit.

Give me Daredevil, Punisher and Luke Cage. Fuck the rest. In the butt.

I liked Jessica Jones first season. Liked half of LC, I don't mind either as a character. Iron Fist is just annoying as shit

I always kinda liked geese. Sound is soothing and I like watching them bob and dip on the water

Its the swans I dont like they are mean as fuck and will have a go at ya easier than other river animals you will encounter

Republican Christian fundamentalist Reigns confirmed!
Need Roman to cut promos on slashing pay for the mid carders while pushing tax breaks for the main eventers

Believe That, and BELIEVE! IN CHRIST! AMEN!

Romans 3:16 - "Destruction and misery are in their ways"

<TheWire1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back