my fav football teams - both of them - lost
drank way too much
got a hard reject at the bar

but thats okay im recovered now rex

never give up
heart of a champion

54OHE1dDophEZMx-Z-wPiYiErUsXSvrJ.jpg

lol this fuc king pic

Feed vm balor to the Eater of Worlds. Gonna be LOL when the neckbeards turn on Braun after he wins the title. Anyone who says Roman sucks on the mic should go watch baseball. Enzo is still better than the miz when it comes to selling seats.
The should have put Vinny through a table if they were going for the shock factor. AJ should be closing SD.

Night of champions 13: ok show orton/bryan was great the rest of the card nothing stood out just there. Axel had 2 matches on an ppv sums it up, axel was never seen as a serious threat at all the hhh feud from the get go send him backwards and never recovered.

As over as bryan was in 2013 his main event buyrates were terrible I see why wwe got cold on bryan post hell in cell.
Summerslam: 296k
noc: 175k
battleground: 114k (2nd lowest wwe ppv)
hell in cell: 212k.

noc/battleground in particular show orton/bryan didn't draw took the cell to boost buys.
They really need to take him off sd and send him backstage. I just skip any scene hes in. At least get a sexy female gm.

There will never be another man like Vince McMahon. 72 years old and he just worked the absolute fuck out of me.
Scene needed a screenshot of a random (paid) fan crying imo...also the commentary should have been that lame sad voice tone by michael cole

Finished Smackdown...

I said last week the Owens angle was stupid...and holy shit...it's still stupid! If I pick a fight with the manager of Walmart and he punches me...it doesn't make me the new CEO of Walmart even if I sue. The idea that everyone entertained this stupid bullshit for an entire show...and after all the shit we've seen McMahon pull...he falls for the "I said a McMahon," line...and on top of that we and Owens are supposed to believe Vince's word on not firing someone? This entire thing is retarded...but Shane will jump off something high, so I guess we'll pretend it's ok.

AJ vs Tye was good. Corbin is lame.

God damn it, they showed that close up of Shayna's face like 500 times...which is 600 to many.

I'm not a fan of plunder matches, so I didn't really care about the tag title match. New Day's march toward being the most celebrated tag team of all time continues.

Dolph Ziggler sucks and his promos take forever...and the idea he claims to be the best in ring performer on the same brand with AJ is so stupid it actually causes me pain...even as a heel promo that's so dumb I think it actually causes plants to wither and die when you say it in front of them.

Jinder's promo was just awful...poop jokes and another person who can't tell the difference between Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury...someone put Herp and Derp laughing in the oversells thread.

Women's matches...and skip! Why the hell isn't Asuka coming to Smackdown?

Oh no! Don't tell me the Hype bros are...you know what...they're not worth finishing that sentence.

Gable and Shelton aren't gelling...and since they mentioned it on commentary I expect that to be a storyline soon.

Vince thinks Owens is fat, and I'm pretty sure he gigged his forehead before he came out so I don't know why people are comparing it to Shibata.

Weak show...the days of Smackdown being superior seem to be dead and gone.

Is that you...

<{Joewithit}>

Bubba?

{<redford}

Concussion lawsuit welcomes Vince fucking doing this in 2017. As litigator Is be rubbing my hands together. Also what the fuck is Bryan supposed to think? Geriatric CEO gets butted on tv for ratings and I can't work even a safe style? Total bullshit.

Don't work yourself into a shoot

Jon Jones’ “B” sample from his UFC 214 urine test has come back positive for steroids. The result matches that of the “A” sample test. UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky confirmed the results to MMAjunkie. The sample came back positive for turinabol metabolites, the same steroid found in the pre-fight test.

Jones faces a ban of up to four years because of the failed tests and could end up being stripped of his title. He will likely go to arbitration with the USADA, which the site reports could take between three to six months.

Feed vm balor to the Eater of Worlds. Gonna be LOL when the neckbeards turn on Braun after he wins the title. Anyone who says Roman sucks on the mic should go watch baseball. Enzo is still better than the miz when it comes to selling seats.
The should have put Vinny through a table if they were going for the shock factor. AJ should be closing SD.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Jon Jones’ “B” sample from his UFC 214 urine test has come back positive for steroids. The result matches that of the “A” sample test. UFC Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky confirmed the results to MMAjunkie. The sample came back positive for turinabol metabolites, the same steroid found in the pre-fight test.

Jones faces a ban of up to four years because of the failed tests and could end up being stripped of his title. He will likely go to arbitration with the USADA, which the site reports could take between three to six months.
Saved himself froma massive beatdown from bork.
He should just quit MMA and go WWE. He can be a universal champ and be big in the wwe universe.

Only nuthuggers talk about due process or supplements or B sample

The worst are fuckers who say JJ would still be GOAT if he wasn't a roiding piece of shit

RAW takeaways-

Roman is once again being pushed in a direction that is uncomfortable and unnatural for both him and the audience. He's The Guy but I doubt he's ever goung to be That Guy. Call it a hunch but I don't think that Roman wants cameras in his house 15hrs a day and spending holidays at charity functions rather than his kids. He's not Rock 2.0. They tried that already and failed already. He's a heel in everything but name, now. No excuse not to pull the trigger. Want the next Hogan/Rock/Cena? Start looking and don't look back at the late 2000s, you'll get depressed at possibities you see then that are doing Indy shows now.

Enzo vs Miz was a good segment. Two of the best talkers doing what they do best. Noticed a little look on Maryse's face at the end of the segment. If they do a paternity angle, fuck this fed.

As great a character as Bray should've been, he's a anchor now and pulling Finn down to the midcard with him.

Hire one of the premier tag teams on the world. Have them job for a year and a half to stick to guys who haven't worked in thirty years (Demolition.) Send New Day to SmackDown. Break up Enzo and Cass. Throw four singles guys into tag teams. Have actual tag team play third fiddle while they all play second fiddle to the Hardy Boys. WWE tag team strategy in a hundred words or less.

Mae Young Classic was good enough that Sasha may have to watch herself. Alexa's great but something's been missing on RAW women's division since Charlotte left.

How does Strowman not go over at No Mercy, now?

Saved himself froma massive beatdown from bork.
He should just quit MMA and go WWE. He can be a universal champ and be big in the wwe universe.

First of all: name me a black WWE world champ. Second he's black. Third he's got zero charisma. Fourth he's black.

lost a lot of cash on footbal
my fav football teams - both of them - lost
drank way too much
got a hard reject at the bar

but thats okay im recovered now rex

never give up
heart of a champion

With me all of the damage would have involved a stripper.

Allegedly

Owens gimmick should be the Powerbomb off the stage since he did it to MGK. Coolest thing that happened in WWE in recent years, along with the Braun vs Roman stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back