PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wwe sure likes to hot potato with certain belts

Pretty sure Vince wants them to be the team with the most title reigns aswell as the longest reigning

Why didn't they bring in Marina Shafir instead? She's way hotter than Shayna and married to some dude already in NXT.

She's just recently had a kid with Strong, wouldnt be surprised if she starts training along side Ronda soon though.

Night of champions 13: ok show orton/bryan was great the rest of the card nothing stood out just there. Axel had 2 matches on an ppv sums it up, axel was never seen as a serious threat at all the hhh feud from the get go send him backwards and never recovered.

As over as bryan was in 2013 his main event buyrates were terrible I see why wwe got cold on bryan post hell in cell.
Summerslam: 296k
noc: 175k
battleground: 114k (2nd lowest wwe ppv)
hell in cell: 212k.

noc/battleground in particular show orton/bryan didn't draw took the cell to boost buys.

Night of champions 13: ok show orton/bryan was great the rest of the card nothing stood out just there. Axel had 2 matches on an ppv sums it up, axel was never seen as a serious threat at all the hhh feud from the get go send him backwards and never recovered.

As over as bryan was in 2013 his main event buyrates were terrible I see why wwe got cold on bryan post hell in cell.
Summerslam: 296k
noc: 175k
battleground: 114k (2nd lowest wwe ppv)
hell in cell: 212k.

noc/battleground in particular show orton/bryan didn't draw took the cell to boost buys.

I really enjoy reading your commentaries, It helps remind me of things Ive forgotten, like that Axel HHH feud. Keep up the good work.

@lakersfan45 I just watched the IT remake. More wtf than scary. Still worth the $7 I paid. Glasses kid was the best part. 'tits' kid reminded me of the chubby kid in billy madison who pointed out that sandler had peed his pants.

RRRROOCCCCKKKK. FFFIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!

Finished Smackdown...

I said last week the Owens angle was stupid...and holy shit...it's still stupid! If I pick a fight with the manager of Walmart and he punches me...it doesn't make me the new CEO of Walmart even if I sue. The idea that everyone entertained this stupid bullshit for an entire show...and after all the shit we've seen McMahon pull...he falls for the "I said a McMahon," line...and on top of that we and Owens are supposed to believe Vince's word on not firing someone? This entire thing is retarded...but Shane will jump off something high, so I guess we'll pretend it's ok.

AJ vs Tye was good. Corbin is lame.

God damn it, they showed that close up of Shayna's face like 500 times...which is 600 to many.

I'm not a fan of plunder matches, so I didn't really care about the tag title match. New Day's march toward being the most celebrated tag team of all time continues.

Dolph Ziggler sucks and his promos take forever...and the idea he claims to be the best in ring performer on the same brand with AJ is so stupid it actually causes me pain...even as a heel promo that's so dumb I think it actually causes plants to wither and die when you say it in front of them.

Jinder's promo was just awful...poop jokes and another person who can't tell the difference between Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury...someone put Herp and Derp laughing in the oversells thread.

Women's matches...and skip! Why the hell isn't Asuka coming to Smackdown?

Oh no! Don't tell me the Hype bros are...you know what...they're not worth finishing that sentence.

Gable and Shelton aren't gelling...and since they mentioned it on commentary I expect that to be a storyline soon.

Vince thinks Owens is fat, and I'm pretty sure he gigged his forehead before he came out so I don't know why people are comparing it to Shibata.

Weak show...the days of Smackdown being superior seem to be dead and gone.

2035368.gif

Vince thinks Owens is fat, and I'm pretty sure he gigged his forehead before he came out so I don't know why people are comparing it to Shibata.
No D, you can totally bust somebody wide open from 4 inches away by just using your neck muscles.

Ziggler is at the point of no return if mocking entrances is the best creative could do when dolph returned hes midcard'd. Ziggler was red hot in 2012-13 could of rose to the next level and be thereabouts now but just wasn't meant to be. Being apart of the orton/cena/punk era couldn't breakthrough to consistent main event status.

Like Vince knows or cares who Shibata is.

Concussion lawsuit welcomes Vince fucking doing this in 2017. As litigator Is be rubbing my hands together. Also what the fuck is Bryan supposed to think? Geriatric CEO gets butted on tv for ratings and I can't work even a safe style? Total bullshit.

Finished Smackdown...

I said last week the Owens angle was stupid...and holy shit...it's still stupid! If I pick a fight with the manager of Walmart and he punches me...it doesn't make me the new CEO of Walmart even if I sue. The idea that everyone entertained this stupid bullshit for an entire show...and after all the shit we've seen McMahon pull...he falls for the "I said a McMahon," line...and on top of that we and Owens are supposed to believe Vince's word on not firing someone? This entire thing is retarded...but Shane will jump off something high, so I guess we'll pretend it's ok.

AJ vs Tye was good. Corbin is lame.

God damn it, they showed that close up of Shayna's face like 500 times...which is 600 to many.

I'm not a fan of plunder matches, so I didn't really care about the tag title match. New Day's march toward being the most celebrated tag team of all time continues.

Dolph Ziggler sucks and his promos take forever...and the idea he claims to be the best in ring performer on the same brand with AJ is so stupid it actually causes me pain...even as a heel promo that's so dumb I think it actually causes plants to wither and die when you say it in front of them.

Jinder's promo was just awful...poop jokes and another person who can't tell the difference between Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury...someone put Herp and Derp laughing in the oversells thread.

Women's matches...and skip! Why the hell isn't Asuka coming to Smackdown?

Oh no! Don't tell me the Hype bros are...you know what...they're not worth finishing that sentence.

Gable and Shelton aren't gelling...and since they mentioned it on commentary I expect that to be a storyline soon.

Weak show...the days of Smackdown being superior seem to be dead and gone.

DRH should have a blog. I can be theasshole color commentator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back