PWD 492: The White Trash Revolution Is Over

Would You Rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not knowing who Big E is and living in his neighborhood seeing him outside doing phantom strikes to the air lol

Imagine not knowing who Big E is and living in his neighborhood seeing him outside doing phantom strikes to the air lol

*I notice how big his chest and arms are*

"How much you bench?"

Spike is still running the 215 commercial, with the DJ/Borg fight.
Local radio was promoting the brock/mir 2 fight. Actually checked my phone to make sure I didn't travel through a worm hole or something.

Southern USA starting to look like an abandoned game of Sim City, cant wait for the Godzilla disaster to appear.

I see you syd and bat
Go to bed right now

Speaking of which, I just finished The Defenders and was very underwhelmed.

I could care less about The Hand (not interesting villains in the slightest) , Elektra (dragged Daredevil S2 down when she showed up) or Iron Fist (did not watch his solo show) and that's basically what the whole series was about.

Night of champions 2011: average show hhh going over punk made no sense and cooled punk off from summerslam to hell in cell (4 straight ppv losses). Hhh didn't need the win and did nothing in the long run as hhh only had one more ppv match tagging with punk. Wwe has an tendency to derail red hot angles like nexus/summer of punk with an incorrect ppv win.

Rest of the show was ok henry/orton was a great moment considering all the bad booking, injuries and underulitised henry was pre hall of pain. I know in 06/07 on smackdown was the first serious attempt of getting mark to near main event level feuding with angle, batista and undertaker just didnt click back then.

Speaking of which, I just finished The Defenders and was very underwhelmed.

I could care less about The Hand (not interesting villains in the slightest) , Elektra (dragged Daredevil S2 down when she showed up) or Iron Fist (did not watch his solo show) and that's basically what the whole series was about.

The Hand is basically what binds the characters of IF and DD together. The Chaste were the army that defended K'un-Lun but the Hand has killed almost all of them. Stick and Stone are part of the Chaste. The next season will probably be better planned, as you wont have to get shown all the backstory of how the Hand came to be. Well be getting Born Again arc for S3 DD and Im hoping its all leading to a Shadowlands DD where DD is the Enemy.

Will the USA sacrifice the newly crowned Miss America to appease the gods? Its how we would have done in it in the old days.

U8uYM.gif

This is fucking glorious!

Everything is better with a banjo. Even Gangstar rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back