PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torrie-Wilson-gifs-0052.gif

giphy.gif

All of your guy's promos for Reigns are way better than anything WWE will give him in a script or that John will agree to.

These fuckers log off as soon as they have to do something. Just like a blister they show up when the work is is done.

But cena would laugh it off and No Sell. The wearing jerseys and pandering won't cuz much of a reaction. He should go for cena bald spot imo
Cena gotta no bald clause like Hogan

Anyone watching the 2017 World Cup?
Some good action in here
I like this Speedball kid

I watched most of it, think i only have the events from last week to watch. Was the Semi's/Finals any good?

Also re: Acid Reigns i like the fact he has a move he only busts out in "Big" Matches, makes it feel he has more to use as and when he needs it in matches. I do think though it would be a better finisher for him though.

Reigns doesnt need another finisher. His whole move set is basically a combination of finishers. What he needs is some Kurt Angle wrestling fundamentals.

i am surprised orton didn't give jinder the kofi treatment for that botch lol at how jnder just falls into the corner
giphy.gif

vb171A.gif

"It's funny you say i'm a knock off of you, i'm not the one here dressed like a 40 year old, 20 year old" "I tell you what Big Match John, if the only reason you're still here is because i'm not doing my job *signs contract* then at No Mercy, my job isn't beating you 1,2,3...my job...is ending your career *mic drop*.

"I dress my age, John. You dress like the kids you should have by now. Warm the seat for me in Hollywood, I'll see you there soon."

When cena was saying that roman is a corporate knock off. Roman should have said. " i know you aint talking, cena" "i mean your less original than a 1993 marky mark clone" " "this is 2017, im the big dog, this aint the vh190s and this aint your time anymore.." drop mic and superman punch

"It's funny you say i'm a knock off of you, i'm not the one here dressed like a 40 year old, 20 year old" "I tell you what Big Match John, if the only reason you're still here is because i'm not doing my job *signs contract* then at No Mercy, my job isn't beating you 1,2,3...my job...is ending your career *mic drop*.

"I dress my age, John. You dress like the kids you should have by now. Warm the seat for me in Hollywood, I'll see you there soon."

"I come out here, grab the mic, and half the people chant 'Go away!' But they cant make it happen. And, since I'm not one of your ex's fiancees or one of your fiancee's exes, neither can you, John. You can hype this crowd. You can hype yourself. But you cant spin reality. And what's reality, way more reality than the cameras in your house all day show, is that this is MY YARD. And, come No Mercy, I'm kicking you outta my yard and back the ass end of Netflix where you chose to be. Believe that!"

really what can roman even say in a promo against cena? the part timer stuff doesnt matter. the whole 5 moves of doom thing doesn't work. john won't sell anything he'll just do his stupid laugh. he should just be like my penis is bigger than u BITCH ASS BITCH HO

if you were doing a promo against john what would u say?
I would say at least that can, Ziggler never cream pied my wife nor has my wife got paid to shit on glass tables.

"I come out here, grab the mic, and half the people chant 'Go away!' But they cant make it happen. And, since I'm not one of your ex's fiancees or one of your fiancee's exes, neither can you, John. You can hype this crowd. You can hype yourself. But you cant spin reality. And what's reality, way more reality than the cameras in your house all day show, is that this is MY YARD. And, come No Mercy, I'm kicking you outta my yard and back the ass end of Netflix where you chose to be. Believe that!"

Hey Prototype. Guess what you were the prototype for! I'm the production model for next two decades.

I would say at least that can, Ziggler never cream pied my wife nor has my wife got paid to shit on glass tables.

As if anything of the above was something to hold against Big Busty Bella.

There's not much I can shame a girl for doing.

Watched raw last night on dvr. First one that will make me watch next week since mania. Business is starting to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back