PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup
I was up for 3 days before the show on coke, crank, mushrooms, acid and alcohol and I was crashing hard by match time
Not the best time I ever hard at a show
They were popping for everyone, even Disco and zombie Rick Martel. Wouldn't boo the NWO either and blew the roof off the place when Scott Steiner turned on his brother.

Watching WM4 now.

Having Sherri dress up as "Peggy Sue" is lulz.

Beefcake walking down the aisle snapping those shears with people reaching out and touching him made my stomach churn.

Dana taking Conor's loss well.:D Wonder if Reem would be stupid enough to stand with him.

How's the pwd crew Sunday going anything fun

How's the pwd crew Sunday going anything fun
I'm learning guitar. Trying some chords. I have a trouble not drowning the 4th string when I im pressing on th 5th

<Lmaoo>

What's the bigger joke? Emma claiming she started the Women's Revolution or the Miz' WWE title reign?

waiting.gif

They have soda and candy and shit but I'm not drinking or eating that

Yeah man. 2017 deployments aren't really deployments. My first deployment was tents, MREs/chow, and like three desktop computers at work. Letters in the mail and phone cards and shit.

Now there's wifi almost everywhere and like a morale event every weekend like dunk tanks and mini golf tournaments and shit that all the office workers do. The weekends off fucking crews. Super Air Force bullshit. Meanwhile aircraft maintenance does six and one 14 hr days and they keep us awake with fucking karaoke night.

Plus the army is there now too and it's cake as shit for them compared to their usual shit

Oh I just figured they'd have a McDonalds by now since they let you guys have cell phones. My last deployment when Falujah was still kind of the Wild West they at least had a shitty juice bar. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back