PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I ate mcdonalds earlier and am shitting pure hateful water out of my ass thirty minutes later

'Merica fucking with my digestive system hardcore

Somebody's gotta be the final out in every game. You did your best, they were just better today.

Im not an athlete but my moms used to talk to me like that after magic tournaments. She often pointed out to me that you didnt win but you did better than 40 other dudes and next time maybe itll be 41 if you keep trying. Then we would get some tacobell and I would talk about what i needed to do to win next time and would walk out full and happy again

Its a wonderful gift they give us when they teach us its ok to lose if we did our best and well get em next time or the next time or the time after that. I look back on it and I smile man I was game as fuck won more than I lost and had a great time playing. i won some big tournaments and I lost some as well. i was a fuckin killer when urzas and tempest were type 2 legal

Not as cool as being an athlete but I get what you are saying and I like your story bout your ol man and made me think of my ma

Also I ate mcdonalds earlier and am shitting pure hateful water out of my ass thirty minutes later

what the hell did you eat that shit usually doesnt make me sick .

@Pliny Pete Were you at Superbrawl 98 in the Cow Palace? The crowd was nuts.

I'm sitting on the throne doing just that right now. No McD's, 2 day old Domino's

B48lmceIEAEQ8Ku.jpg

I almost never drink again

I won the poll and I got the best draft. Looks like I'm gonna win.

what the hell did you eat that shit usually doesnt make me sick .

Double cheeseburgers
Fries

I just ate deployed chow hall food all summer. You don't have those options out there

I had rated r tater tots this morning.

I just ate deployed chow hall food all summer. You don't have those options out there

Sponge cake skittles and mt dew ? Lucky charms with out a stick and stacker2 ?

Hell is deployed chow dude that sounds grim ?

I made a cheddar cheese omelette for late breakfast and just ate some pulled chicken. I also had some Parmesan chips this afternoon. Them shits is good but it's like $7 for a little box of 12 or so of them.

Sponge cake skittles and mt dew ? Lucky charms with out a stick and stacker2 ?

Hell is deployed chow dude that sounds grim ?

They have soda and candy and shit but I'm not drinking or eating that

Really? But you get internet and cell phones?

Yeah man. 2017 deployments aren't really deployments. My first deployment was tents, MREs/chow, and like three desktop computers at work. Letters in the mail and phone cards and shit.

Now there's wifi almost everywhere and like a morale event every weekend like dunk tanks and mini golf tournaments and shit that all the office workers do. The weekends off fucking crews. Super Air Force bullshit. Meanwhile aircraft maintenance does six and one 14 hr days and they keep us awake with fucking karaoke night.

Plus the army is there now too and it's cake as shit for them compared to their usual shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back