PWD 489: Be a good brother, John!

Who will win the PWD Fantasy Football league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is fake and gay as fuck but really though, is Sanity ded?

Watching NXT from 2012 fucking jinder has been botching the same finisher since then. Wtf!?!? Maybe it's part of his gimmick <TheWire1>

really what can roman even say in a promo against cena? the part timer stuff doesnt matter. the whole 5 moves of doom thing doesn't work. john won't sell anything he'll just do his stupid laugh. he should just be like my penis is bigger than u BITCH ASS BITCH HO

if you were doing a promo against john what would u say?

its Wednesday night and i'm high as a kite watching liiiiiiioooon king <45>

I know podcasts are brought up from time to time and the last few days at work I've been trying to listen to some different wrestling ones and tonight I listened to the edge and Christian podcast with Daniel Bryan. They spent 2hrs talking to him and 45 mins to an hour seemed like it was about the concussions. And dammit if Bryan didn't sell me on him making a comeback. He lists off a million different places he's been to and you can tell he's certainly exhausting every possible option to get back in the ring. He talks about how the trigger for retirement was one place saying they found a lesion on part of his brain. 2 weeks later one of the other docs he saw previously called him and said "what happened?" The doctor then said how lesion is an extremely vague term in the neurological field and then they did more tests to clarify what they were telling him. It's definitely an interesting discussion to listen to. I mean I'm hoping he doesn't risk it and get back in the ring even though I would love to see it because concussions are no joke and still something being learned about. But he certainly puts a pretty good spin on it at the end and you can tell by edge's voice that he was really surprised by what Bryan had said.

Of course Bryan could be completely delusional too and he even says he could be at the end. I don't know.

really what can roman even say in a promo against cena? the part timer stuff doesnt matter. the whole 5 moves of doom thing doesn't work. john won't sell anything he'll just do his stupid laugh. he should just be like my penis is bigger than u BITCH ASS BITCH HO

if you were doing a promo against john what would u say?

Nothing you can say unless he lets you at this point.

"Hello fourth wall" he literally said in a wrestling promo.

why is this thread not stickyed yet guess pwd admins are having a slow day

i am really sad we didn't get to see cena go at it in a promo against jinder would've been a fun watch

its Wednesday night and i'm high as a kite watching liiiiiiioooon king <45>

And my crazy ass bitch ex is doing snapchat scenes with my current gfs crazy ass ex room mate! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Because all those bitches are crazy! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And I know exactly why they are doing that shit! Because !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking a train to Berlin to not give a shit before a week of 12 hours days when I get the documents from my clients!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And them bitches are pathetic WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

And it's not a gimmick.

Ace in your hand:

Your current is massively jealous about the bitch you were fucking previous about which she is jealous.

When the current gets crazy: Yeah, well, didn't tell you about the time that I got the booty call and I told her to fuck off, this is the number to detox and I love you. And you can check her text messages. Let's go to Berlin tonight,

I know podcasts are brought up from time to time and the last few days at work I've been trying to listen to some different wrestling ones and tonight I listened to the edge and Christian podcast with Daniel Bryan. They spent 2hrs talking to him and 45 mins to an hour seemed like it was about the concussions. And dammit if Bryan didn't sell me on him making a comeback. He lists off a million different places he's been to and you can tell he's certainly exhausting every possible option to get back in the ring. He talks about how the trigger for retirement was one place saying they found a lesion on part of his brain. 2 weeks later one of the other docs he saw previously called him and said "what happened?" The doctor then said how lesion is an extremely vague term in the neurological field and then they did more tests to clarify what they were telling him. It's definitely an interesting discussion to listen to. I mean I'm hoping he doesn't risk it and get back in the ring even though I would love to see it because concussions are no joke and still something being learned about. But he certainly puts a pretty good spin on it at the end and you can tell by edge's voice that he was really surprised by what Bryan had said.

Of course Bryan could be completely delusional too and he even says he could be at the end. I don't know.
JUS T LET HIM BANG DAMN IT

And my crazy ass bitch ex is doing snapchat scenes with my current gfs crazy ass ex room mate! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Because all those bitches are crazy! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And I know exactly why they are doing that shit! Because !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking a train to Berlin to not give a shit before a week of 12 hours days when I get the documents from my clients!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And them bitches are pathetic WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

And it's not a gimmick.
u legit scare me bro
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nothing you can say unless he lets you at this point.

"Hello fourth wall" he literally said in a wrestling promo.
he needs to throw legit shade on his wife. that'll rustle his jammies

Roman should have brought up the photo of Nikki ogling him. "Looks like your wife wants a little bit of a.... bigger dog.. huh John. Looks like big match John is just a big limp bitch! Believe that!"

roman reigns should change his theme music to my way

Roman should have brought up the photo of Nikki ogling him. "Looks like your wife wants a little bit of a.... bigger dog.. huh John. Looks like big match John is just a big limp bitch! Believe that!"
LOL BELLE DAT YOU PUNK ASS BITCH ASS BITCH HO
I thought it ewas tight when he said that on Monday. fuck the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back