• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time. Vince isn't gonna pay these guys to work once a week. Some of them are getting main roster money.

It explains why the Indy scene in the states is so depleted. Risk life and limb for indeterminate gain or live in Orlando and get paid good money with access to training and medical care everyday. If you've got a family, it's a no-brainet.

It explains why the Indy scene in the states is so depleted. Risk life and limb for indeterminate gain or live in Orlando and get paid good money with access to training and medical care everyday. If you've got a family, it's a no-brainet.
Yeah its a no brainer if you have the choice. You get paid to workout and learn how to wrestle instead of paying to workout and learn how to wrestle.

Which is why indy "stars" have been reduced to wrestling blowup dolls and using their dicks to magically flip people around the ring.

I have feeling this will be fun show everyone I wanna see is here they said this last live show before takeover

I have feeling this will be fun show everyone I wanna see is here they said this last live show before takeover
What about my girl Aliyah?

Which is why indy "stars" have been reduced to wrestling blowup dolls and using their dicks to magically flip people around the ring.

Uh, there's more money being made in the indies - US and globally - than there has been in a while

Lucky they work in the internet age. Those guys wouldn't make a dime without it.

Uh, there's more money being made in the indies - US and globally - than there has been in a while
Marks trying to run events and going broke in the process. Just to say they are in the business. Good on the wrestlers for taking advantage though

if you are lucky Mandy is there in her black gimmick.

Tonight's snick is aeek week. No are you afraid of the dark what kind of wackasss snick is hst

Marks trying to run events and going broke in the process. Just to say they are in the business. Good on the wrestlers for taking advantage though

This right here. I'll never blame the wrestlers for making money off the shit, I may not like what they do all the time(young bucks) but I can't hate on them for getting in where they fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back